Windows 10: Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

Discus and support Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Devin Sanchez, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve these issues but I personally never encountered this issue in any other windows version.Issue 1: Startup failure. IMPORTANTMy laptop for some reason doesn't always go into sleep mode like I want it to after shutting the lid, this issue has been present for a little bit, but the main issue is the due to this, my laptop will

:)

Devin Sanchez, Apr 25, 2024
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

Startup issues since upgrading to Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to try performing "Startup Repair" and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on Restart from login screen.
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Let us know if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

1. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help? - Similar Threads - startup failures issues

2. Windows 11 hard failure Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 hard failure Issue: I have an unusual issue with Windows 11. I install Win 11 on my desktop PC with the default partition scheme, and am able to run with no issues. Around every 2 months, the system BSODs with a hard crash, and reboots to BIOS Windows boot partition not recognized. When I use...
  3. Windows 11 hard failure Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 hard failure Issue: I have an unusual issue with Windows 11. I install Win 11 on my desktop PC with the default partition scheme, and am able to run with no issues. Around every 2 months, the system BSODs with a hard crash, and reboots to BIOS Windows boot partition not recognized. When I use...
  4. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  5. Help with ReagentC and other issues

Help with ReagentC and other issues: I'll try to keep this as condensed as I can. I ran my updates for windows 10 and ran into an error code 0x80070643. I then found an official Microsoft community forum fix...
  6. Startup Failure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Failure: Running Win 10 Pro with latest updates. I have recently been getting very slow garbage downs. When I next power up the machine, I often get the ASUS splash screen with a moving circle, but it doesn't boot all the way. I have to shut down with the power button and then start...
  7. Failure to startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure to startup: My laptop fails to start up after I reset the device. Now what i can see only screen is this blue screen. If I choose any option below then the laptop restart itself. It then comes back to this blue screen. I have tried command prompt>start up repair, the laptop restarts then...
  8. Windows Startup, Logon, Logoff and other sound issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Startup, Logon, Logoff and other sound issues.: Greetings, everyone. Some questions here ! 1. Why does Windows 10 not get settings to CHANGE the START-UP AND SHUTDOWN sounds not about turning that sound on/off and also not about changing the logon and logoff sounds ? In the earlier days, it used to feel so good when...
  9. Help troubleshooting startup issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Help troubleshooting startup issues: I have a self build PC from 2012. My SSD died and since then I have no end of trouble with it after restoring my backup to the new SSD, but that's another long story. So my problem is that (it seems to have a mind of it's own) I can boot it up into windows sometimes and then...
  10. [Help] Windows 10 startup issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    [Help] Windows 10 startup issue.: I'm not sure if this is some type of malware on my computer (running scans as i write this - i'll update when my system scan is complete) or if it's an OS problem. Randomly since Thursday my computer, once turned on, would load the desktop and only have my wallpaper...