Windows 10: Windows 11 Startup sound not working

Discus and support Windows 11 Startup sound not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 Startup sound not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RohithRam03, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Startup sound not working

Windows 11 Startup sound not working.

:)

RohithRam03, Feb 19, 2022

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 19, 2022
  3. windows10 startup sound not working

Hi,

For us to provide you with the a proper solution, are you only referring to the startup sound? If not, have you tried playing audio from different programs?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Sound troubleshooter in Control Panel to check for any errors.

Here are the steps:

• Click on Search/Cortana, and type Troubleshooting.
    • In the results, click on Troubleshooting (Control Panel).
    • In the Troubleshooting window, click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Sound, click on Playing audio.

Note: We also suggest that you run Hardware and Devices under Devices.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Feb 19, 2022
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Windows 11 Startup sound not working

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Startup sound not working

1. Windows 11 Startup sound not working - Similar Threads - Startup sound working

2. Windows 11 Startup Sound does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Startup Sound does not work: Despite all options being enabled as per previous locked thread this issue remains unsolved in Windows 11.My suspicion is that audio subsystem isnt fully loaded by the time the event should execute, or that the eventis routed to the wrong audio device ignoring the one that is...
  3. Windows 11 Startup Sound does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Startup Sound does not work: Despite all options being enabled as per previous locked thread this issue remains unsolved in Windows 11.My suspicion is that audio subsystem isnt fully loaded by the time the event should execute, or that the eventis routed to the wrong audio device ignoring the one that is...
  4. Windows 11 startup sound not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 startup sound not working: I have tried editing windows logon and unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound-not-working/d1674ed2-6690-4c8d-b33a-2a1e10dc1d92
  5. Windows 11 startup sound not working

Windows 11 startup sound not working: I have tried editing windows logon and unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound-not-working/d1674ed2-6690-4c8d-b33a-2a1e10dc1d92
  6. Windows 11 Startup Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Startup Sound: If anyone could kindly provide me with the Windows 11 Startup sound effect I would be gratefulI would prefer if it was in .wav format. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound/91a32426-bb24-46b5-a514-d6695e917a63
  7. Windows 11 Startup Sound

Windows 11 Startup Sound: If anyone could kindly provide me with the Windows 11 Startup sound effect I would be gratefulI would prefer if it was in .wav format. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound/91a32426-bb24-46b5-a514-d6695e917a63
  8. Windows 11 Startup sound not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Startup sound not working: Windows 11 Startup sound not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound-not-working/7e5bff0a-772c-4808-b876-da5a62c8998c
  9. Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND: Hello,I have windows 11 installed on my ASUS X415 laptop. It went all normal from the begining, but since about 2 weeks ago, my laptop won't produce sound until I mute and then unmute the sound. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thankyou!...
  10. Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND

Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND: Hello,I have windows 11 installed on my ASUS X415 laptop. It went all normal from the begining, but since about 2 weeks ago, my laptop won't produce sound until I mute and then unmute the sound. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thankyou!...