Windows 10: Windows 11 startup sounds comes way earlier than the screen turns on

Discus and support Windows 11 startup sounds comes way earlier than the screen turns on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since yesterday i realized that my computer is taking longer than usual to turn on the difference is of seconds but still you can really feel the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by a_14ov, Jun 9, 2022.

1. a_14ov Win User

Windows 11 startup sounds comes way earlier than the screen turns on

Since yesterday i realized that my computer is taking longer than usual to turn on the difference is of seconds but still you can really feel the change in a negative way. The main thing is that when i turn on my laptop the startup sound comes almost inmediately after pressing the on button but the screen stays in black for almost thirty seconds more, is there a way to fix this? its kinda bugging me and i could really use some helpThanks!

:)

a_14ov, Jun 9, 2022

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 9, 2022
  3. Startup sound suddenly went away and won't come back

Hi Bob,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if startup sound is turned off.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn on Startup sound.

1. Right click on sound icon.

2. Click on Sounds.

3. Then check mark on Play Windows Startup Sound.

4. Click on Apply and then click on Ok.

Please get back to us with an update on sound settings, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 9, 2022
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 startup sounds comes way earlier than the screen turns on - Similar Threads - startup sounds comes

2. Windows 11 sound problem, sound comes and goes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sound problem, sound comes and goes: Hey I have a serious problem with the sound on my computer The problem is this, suddenly after a working day or half a working day the sound stops I do troubleshooting and it works And back again Intolerable I deleted the driver and installed it again I downloaded an updated...
  3. Windows 11 sound problem, sound comes and goes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 sound problem, sound comes and goes: Hey I have a serious problem with the sound on my computer The problem is this, suddenly after a working day or half a working day the sound stops I do troubleshooting and it works And back again Intolerable I deleted the driver and installed it again I downloaded an updated...
  4. Is there an actual way to change the Windows 11 startup sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an actual way to change the Windows 11 startup sound: Is there an actual way to change the Windows 11 startup & shutdown sound? I tried enabling the option that is disabled by default using the registry editor at the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER/AppEvents/EventLabels/WindowsLogon and...
  5. Is there an actual way to change the Windows 11 startup sound

Is there an actual way to change the Windows 11 startup sound: Is there an actual way to change the Windows 11 startup & shutdown sound? I tried enabling the option that is disabled by default using the registry editor at the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER/AppEvents/EventLabels/WindowsLogon and...
  6. Windows 11 Startup Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Startup Sound: If anyone could kindly provide me with the Windows 11 Startup sound effect I would be gratefulI would prefer if it was in .wav format. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound/91a32426-bb24-46b5-a514-d6695e917a63
  7. Windows 11 Startup Sound

Windows 11 Startup Sound: If anyone could kindly provide me with the Windows 11 Startup sound effect I would be gratefulI would prefer if it was in .wav format. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound/91a32426-bb24-46b5-a514-d6695e917a63
  8. Windows 11 startup sounds comes way earlier than the screen turns on

Windows 11 startup sounds comes way earlier than the screen turns on: Since yesterday i realized that my computer is taking longer than usual to turn on the difference is of seconds but still you can really feel the change in a negative way. The main thing is that when i turn on my laptop the startup sound comes almost inmediately after...
  9. Is there a way to change the date to a year earlier than 1990?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change the date to a year earlier than 1990?: there's a glitch on discord with date changing where you can set the date back then set it forward and it will make it appear as if you have been playing a game for whatever distance of time in between the earlier date and the current date and i wanted to make it seem like...
  10. Turn On or Off Startup Sound in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Startup Sound in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Startup Sound in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Play Windows Startup Sound in Windows 10 Windows 10 can play a sound at startup to let you know it's loaded and ready. This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off the Windows startup sound...