Windows 10: Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing?

Discus and support Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have installed fresh copy of Windows 11. Now I cannot find Microsoft store and Phots app photos open with Print viewer for now. Please advice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Honeys3c, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Honeys3c Win User

Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing?

Hello! I have installed fresh copy of Windows 11. Now I cannot find Microsoft store and Phots app photos open with Print viewer for now. Please advice any fix?Version: 21H2 Build: 22000.194Currently found lost apps are,PaintSnipping toolMicrosoft StorePhotosShould I repair windows? Thankyou!

:)

Honeys3c, Oct 10, 2021
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Oct 10, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

There should be a listing for All Apps at the bottom of the List below File Explorer, and Power.

Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing? [​IMG]

spunk, Oct 10, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing?

Windows 10--> app store, photo <--- not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with Windows Store apps as they are not working, we will help you with this issue.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: For issues with Windows Store.

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

Windows Store Apps troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store apps form working properly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 3:

I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
    • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing?

1. Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing? - Similar Threads - Store Photos app

2. Windows 11 Photos App ‘Slideshow’ Option Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos App ‘Slideshow’ Option Missing: HelloI found your answer to this issue such as 'add that to the new app, download and install the Legacy Photos App and set it as the default, it is available on the Microsoft Store. https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/microso...'I tried to install it as it says free, but...
  3. Windows 11 Photos App ‘Slideshow’ Option Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Photos App ‘Slideshow’ Option Missing: HelloI found your answer to this issue such as 'add that to the new app, download and install the Legacy Photos App and set it as the default, it is available on the Microsoft Store. https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/microso...'I tried to install it as it says free, but...
  4. Windows 11 Photo App Update Misses the Mark

Windows 11 Photo App Update Misses the Mark: I can not begin to express how frustrated I am that the new update has eliminated the spot fix tool. It is a critical need for my small business and will force me back to using Photoshop. Ugh!...
  5. Windows 11 Photo App Update Misses the Mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photo App Update Misses the Mark: I can not begin to express how frustrated I am that the new update has eliminated the spot fix tool. It is a critical need for my small business and will force me back to using Photoshop. Ugh!...
  6. Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Store and Photos app are missing?: Hello! I have installed fresh copy of Windows 11. Now I cannot find Microsoft store and Phots app photos open with Print viewer for now. Please advice any fix?Version: 21H2 Build: 22000.194Currently found lost apps are,PaintSnipping toolMicrosoft StorePhotosShould I repair...
  7. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi,I had to do a total reset of my laptop, and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list....
  8. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi,I had to do a total reset of my laptop, and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list....
  9. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi, I had to do a total reset of my laptop and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list. I have done a search here and tried the troubleshooting...