Windows 10: Windows 11 stuck at background image

Discus and support Windows 11 stuck at background image in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After some hardware issues probably related to memory timings Windows fails to boot.I get to the login screen and can log in, and the system is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kadajawi, Jun 8, 2023.

1. kadajawi Win User

Windows 11 stuck at background image

After some hardware issues probably related to memory timings Windows fails to boot.I get to the login screen and can log in, and the system is responsive, but nothing loads. No icons, no task bar. Ctrl Alt Del will get me the option to lock my screen, which works, to log out, which works too, and to start the Task Manager. Which doesn't work.sfc /scannow keeps finding the same errors, but it doesn't help notepad.exe, winauctl.exe and a couple of DLLs.dism /online /cleanup-image ... fails because it doesn't recognize the cleanup-image command error 87.chkdsk initially found errors, but tho

:)

kadajawi, Jun 8, 2023

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Change desktop background and colors - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Use subfolders for background in Windows 11

I would suggest that every Windows user with more than 100 stored images organizes their images in subfolders. Why is it so difficult to support subfolders for background images? This requirement has existed for several years, see among others

Redirecting

A good workaround was in the past the usage of kind:=picture in the search query, see

https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/...ound-slideshow-not-seeing-subfolders-library/

But with the Windows 11 update 22H2 the serach query is no longer supported. Unfortunately, a step backwards in terms of ease of use.

Does anyone know of a way to include subfolders again?

ThorstenRiemer, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Dave1776 Win User

Windows lock screen background images

Thanks found the photo I was looking for in the list that app got!

Windows 11 stuck at background image 219565d1546498583t-windows-lock-screen-background-images-homer-alaska-1920x1080.jpg

Dave1776, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11 stuck at background image - Similar Threads - stuck background image

2. Windows 11 stuck at background image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck at background image: After some hardware issues probably related to memory timings Windows fails to boot.I get to the login screen and can log in, and the system is responsive, but nothing loads. No icons, no task bar. Ctrl Alt Del will get me the option to lock my screen, which works, to log...
  3. Windows 11 flipping background image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 flipping background image: Hi I have a brand new Asus laptop with Windows 11 and whenever I add a custom image as my desktop background it flips the image 180 degrees after 1-2 minutes, I've watched it happen every time I reset it. I have the background set to picture and I'm browsing to select the...
  4. Windows 11 flipping background image

Windows 11 flipping background image: Hi I have a brand new Asus laptop with Windows 11 and whenever I add a custom image as my desktop background it flips the image 180 degrees after 1-2 minutes, I've watched it happen every time I reset it. I have the background set to picture and I'm browsing to select the...
  5. Windows background image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows background image: I have got used to Windows resetting the background image after an update which is just an annoyance.But it also defaults to picking some random images from my recent pictures before I log in and uses them.What if it found some "private" images on the computer and they were...
  6. Windows background image

Windows background image: I have got used to Windows resetting the background image after an update which is just an annoyance.But it also defaults to picking some random images from my recent pictures before I log in and uses them.What if it found some "private" images on the computer and they were...
  7. Background image Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background image Problem: I have a problem where only in my screen i get like a "transparent" image above all my open program , i cant get a screenshot bc in the screenshot people cant see it,is like a normal photo ,but in my screen is like a image i can see through of a youtube page....
  8. windows 10 background image ???

windows 10 background image ???: Türkçe Merhaba, Windows 10 arka planıma bernie sanders'in png formatında bir fotoğraf yükledim. 2 arka plan pozisyonunda arka plan otomatik dolduruluyor. Orjinal fotoğraf bilgisayarımda yok. Bu nasıl olabilir? İngilizce Hello there, I uploaded a photo in png format...
  9. Background Image

Background Image: My laptop changed the background image by itself with my PC's one. I installed Windows 10 from there website on my new PC and reinstalled the same Windows on my laptop. I connected on both devices on my Microsoft Account. However I did this a few weeks ago and my laptop's...
  10. Microsoft Background Image

Microsoft Background Image: Hi All, Have been asked if it is possible to utilise the Background image within Windows 10 as a type of notice board within an office of multiple users. In short want to know if there is a way to have a single user be able to edit a file/image and have it appear on all...