Windows 10: Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again

Discus and support Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.A few days ago i made a fresh install of W11 but i'm having some problem: when i try to boot it every morning it's stuck at bios loading, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aflorin, Jun 30, 2022.

1. aflorin Win User

Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again

Hello.A few days ago i made a fresh install of W11 but i'm having some problem: when i try to boot it every morning it's stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again!My routine is this: in the morning i boot the PC, first time it will be stuck with a black screen just before bios info, i click the reset button of the case and the second time will boot ok. After 2-3 hours i shut it down and i will be powering it on after another 6 hours when again it will get stuck and then it will work the second time. This is very annoying. :I'm having the same issue in windows w

:)

aflorin, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Jun 30, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again

Why is chkdsk stuck at 11%

Simply searching for
    "Why is chkdsk stuck" yields (e.g.)
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/chkdsk...-hangs-windows
    Microsoft Community

I would suggest you read these, then decide how to proceed. Note 11% is a figure that has been observed.
    Also consider with which parameters you are running chkdsk, and the comments about patience and time.

dalchina, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again - Similar Threads - stuck bios loading

2. Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again: Hello I run a gaming PC to give you the specs of my PC run an ASRock B550m-c Motherboard I also have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700 8- core processor with a Graphics AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT So my question is every once in a while my PC ever since I put Windows 11 we'll go to the boot...
  3. Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again: Hello I run a gaming PC to give you the specs of my PC run an ASRock B550m-c Motherboard I also have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700 8- core processor with a Graphics AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT So my question is every once in a while my PC ever since I put Windows 11 we'll go to the boot...
  4. Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again: Hello.A few days ago i made a fresh install of W11 but i'm having some problem: when i try to boot it every morning it's stuck at bios loading, then working, then stuck again, then working again!My routine is this: in the morning i boot the PC, first time it will be stuck...
  5. Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again: I bought a new laptop and so I did a reset to my old laptop. The problem That I am facing is it is rebooting again and again and that doesn't allow me to boot it in safe mode. It is switched on for the last 36 hours on the same screen that is- Installing windows 64% it is a...
  6. Laptop stuck on startup AGAIN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck on startup AGAIN: A couple days ago I ran into a problem where my laptop wouldn't turn on, it wound just be stuck loading on the Lenovo logo screen. Occasionally options would come up to try and fix it, and today I reinstalled windows and removed all apps and programs from my laptop, and...
  7. Stuck at 1% again

Stuck at 1% again: Hello, This always happens when I try to restart this PC "keep files," and I am always stuck on 1%. I did it from the troubleshoot, from the the advance restart, so I can't click "cancel". What should I do? Sorry for the bad grammar, I am in a...
  8. Games getting stuck again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games getting stuck again and again: My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back upto 30. ive checked and my processor and graphics are at like 70-80 and 80% respectively..so its not throttling, help 143717
  9. Games getting stuck again and again

in Windows 10 Support
    Games getting stuck again and again: My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back upto 30. ive checked and my processor and graphics are at like 70-80 and 80% respectively..so its not throttling, help 143717
  10. Windows Update Stuck, again

Windows Update Stuck, again: Follow up on one of my previous posts, it wasn't the BSOD. The update is horribly designed. It gets stuck on "Getting Windows Ready: 100%". I'm so close to just switching to linux. The troubleshooter just tells me to try an update it again (same results), or finds nothing...