Windows 10: Windows 11 Stuck at Microsoft Acttount sign in

Discus and support Windows 11 Stuck at Microsoft Acttount sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Installed Windows 11 on Parallels and it keep looping at sign in screen. When i power onThe usual Sign in Screen with "My ID" appead. After signing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StefanP_17, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Stuck at Microsoft Acttount sign in

Installed Windows 11 on Parallels and it keep looping at sign in screen. When i power onThe usual Sign in Screen with "My ID" appead. After signing in via Microsoft Account , it goes to a "2nd Sign in screen" but this time it shows two ID- New User- "My ID"Strange thing is when i try to sign in to "My ID" it doesn't allow me to input anything.Also the "Power option" at the bottom right indicate "There are currenty no power options available" so after a couple minutes it'll kick me back to the Original Sign in screen...Any advice would be much appreciated..PS: tried to do the "Windows 11 Safe m

:)

StefanP_17, Nov 28, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Why is chkdsk stuck at 11%

Simply searching for
    "Why is chkdsk stuck" yields (e.g.)
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/chkdsk...-hangs-windows
    Microsoft Community

I would suggest you read these, then decide how to proceed. Note 11% is a figure that has been observed.
    Also consider with which parameters you are running chkdsk, and the comments about patience and time.

dalchina, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Teokute Win User

Windows 11 Stuck at Microsoft Acttount sign in

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Windows 11 Stuck at Microsoft Acttount sign in :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Stuck at Microsoft Acttount sign in

1. Windows 11 Stuck at Microsoft Acttount sign in - Similar Threads - Stuck Microsoft Acttount

2. Windows 11 Pro - Onedrive stuck signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro - Onedrive stuck signing in: Once Drive will not sign in automatically. I have to uninstall and reinstall each day to get the login information to appear so that I can log in. Not sure what caused this issue. Have uninstalled & reinstalled. This works for first sign in. If you restart it will be stuck...
  3. Windows 11 Pro - Onedrive stuck signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro - Onedrive stuck signing in: Once Drive will not sign in automatically. I have to uninstall and reinstall each day to get the login information to appear so that I can log in. Not sure what caused this issue. Have uninstalled & reinstalled. This works for first sign in. If you restart it will be stuck...
  4. Sign In With Microsoft Account Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign In With Microsoft Account Windows 11: So I am trying to sign into a microsoft account on my hp laptop but the box pops up and it shows grey then its gone.I've tried diffrent wifis and accounts but it just dosent workAnd office asks me to sign in with the account then just say error 1001...
  5. Sign In With Microsoft Account Windows 11

Sign In With Microsoft Account Windows 11: So I am trying to sign into a microsoft account on my hp laptop but the box pops up and it shows grey then its gone.I've tried diffrent wifis and accounts but it just dosent workAnd office asks me to sign in with the account then just say error 1001...
  6. I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.: Hello, I'm needing to update my account information, but when I am prompted to log in. I enter my account info, it does sign me in, but it takes me to the authorization screen where it asks me to log in again when trying to update my information. This is just a repeating...
  7. I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.

I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.: Hello, I'm needing to update my account information, but when I am prompted to log in. I enter my account info, it does sign me in, but it takes me to the authorization screen where it asks me to log in again when trying to update my information. This is just a repeating...
  8. Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11

Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11: I was reboot my laptop but then it force me to only use PIN to sign in. I always use fingerprint everytime, there isn't a "I forgot my PIN" line so I can reset the PIN. There are no other sign in options, only PIN. I enabled safe boot mode in msconfig so restart does nothing....
  9. Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11: I was reboot my laptop but then it force me to only use PIN to sign in. I always use fingerprint everytime, there isn't a "I forgot my PIN" line so I can reset the PIN. There are no other sign in options, only PIN. I enabled safe boot mode in msconfig so restart does nothing....
  10. Windows 11 Stuck at Microsoft Acttount sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stuck at Microsoft Acttount sign in: Installed Windows 11 on Parallels and it keep looping at sign in screen. When i power onThe usual Sign in Screen with "My ID" appead. After signing in via Microsoft Account , it goes to a "2nd Sign in screen" but this time it shows two ID- New User- "My ID"Strange thing is...