Windows 10: Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after recovery reset my laptop

Discus and support Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after recovery reset my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I reset my laptop to factory settings through setup/recovery/reset this PC and during the Windows installation process, after the first reboot, at 63%,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reynier SantiagoAquino, May 23, 2024.

1. Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after recovery reset my laptop

I reset my laptop to factory settings through setup/recovery/reset this PC and during the Windows installation process, after the first reboot, at 63%, it shows the text "WELCOME" under the Predator logo and immediately flashes the blue screen of installation and reboots and gets stuck in that loop. I managed to see the % installation and it shows 68%... any ideas? thank you

:)

Reynier SantiagoAquino, May 23, 2024
  2. asuaual Win User

HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, May 23, 2024
  3. Windows 11 reinstall stuck in boot loop

Hello, so i have reinstalled Windows 11, went through every step and when it got to the installation process it got stuck in a boot loop.

Any ideas about what i can do? (I have one ssd and one hdd and I disconnected the hdd in case it might be interfering)

Cristian Lancer, May 23, 2024
  4. Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after recovery reset my laptop

Laptop stuck in boot loop

I tried to recover my laptop (Asus E402M) and at some point an error occurred and left my laptop in a loop. I have tried getting into advanced recovery but have had no luck. I have tried using a recovery drive but it still doesnt attempt to boot. Please
    help.

UPDATE: I made it to advanced recovery but when I try to restore from a drive it says there is an error. Im stuck.

TheMaster2325, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after recovery reset my laptop

1. Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after recovery reset my laptop - Similar Threads - stuck boot loop

2. Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after recovery reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck in boot loop after recovery reset my laptop: I reset my laptop to factory settings through setup/recovery/reset this PC and during the Windows installation process, after the first reboot, at 63%, it shows the text "WELCOME" under the Predator logo and immediately flashes the blue screen of installation and reboots and...
  3. I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop: My laptop wasn’t functioning properly so I reset it because there was nothing important as it was fairly new and I hoped to solve it as I knew what program was causing it but I couldn’t uninstall it. I reset it and everything seemed to be going fine at first and then it got...
  4. I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop

I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop: My laptop wasn’t functioning properly so I reset it because there was nothing important as it was fairly new and I hoped to solve it as I knew what program was causing it but I couldn’t uninstall it. I reset it and everything seemed to be going fine at first and then it got...
  5. Windows stuck in boot loop/recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck in boot loop/recovery: My windows 10 pc is stuck in boot loop, cant even get into windows. If i try to enter recovery mode pc shuts down and it repeats. Even the system is trying to repair/recover windows, but in that process will fail and shut down. I tried everything i could find online...
  6. Windows stuck in boot loop/recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck in boot loop/recovery: My windows 10 pc is stuck in boot loop, cant even get into windows. If i try to enter recovery mode pc shuts down and it repeats. Even the system is trying to repair/recover windows, but in that process will fail and shut down. I tried everything i could find online...
  7. Windows stuck in boot loop/recovery

8. Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!: Hi guys, I own a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 that i bought in March 2020. Today I decided to reset my PC as it was actually freezing on me a couple times. It went through the reset process smoothly but now its just stuck in a boot loop. The Microsoft logo appears, the loading...
  9. laptop stuck in boot loop after reset and installing windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop stuck in boot loop after reset and installing windows 10: i was handing off my old laptop and did a complete factory reset. afterwards it was stuck on 59% of installing windows for an extended period of time days and so despite instructions, i turned it off and back on hoping it would fix it. however after, now the hp logo shows a...
  10. Stuck on recovery boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on recovery boot loop: My laptop booted to windows 10 with all my files deleted no desktop icons and other data was deleted. I tried to hp recovery to reset to factory condition Windows 7. But after completion of the recovery process, it shows incomplete restoration and shows 3 options - save...