Windows 10: Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin

Discus and support Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; in Windows 11 , I forgot my pin which i changed recently, now when i click on forgot my pin , it couldn't connect to the internet , a pop up appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rajat Khurana, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin

in Windows 11 , I forgot my pin which i changed recently, now when i click on forgot my pin , it couldn't connect to the internet , a pop up appears and it says you'll need internet for this though i am already connected to the wifi I tried connecting the laptop through ethernet cable and connecting it through hotspot as well but no change, it still shows the same error.Could you please help me in fixing this issue

:)

Rajat Khurana, Oct 5, 2022

2. Forgot Login PIN

Hello,

I setup a login pin on my Laptop Account using my email address. I forgot my PIN and i cannot access my laptop anymore. How can i remove the PIN using my microsoft account? I already know its password.

KolaynaArnaout, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin

Windows 11 needs PIN - lost PIN & Password - Help!

To reset a forgotten PIN code, please complete these steps: (Require your phone number.)

Step 1: On the Windows 11 login screen, click “I forgot my PIN” under the PIN password box.

Step 2: Enter your user account password and then click “Sign in”.

Step 3: you need to verify your identity, choose a way to receive code and continue.

Step 4: If you choose your phone number, enter the last 4 digits of the phone number. Then click “Send code”.

Step 5: You will receive a code in seconds. Type in your received code and then click “Verify”.

Step 6: Select “Continue”.

Step 7: Type in a new PIN and type it again to confirm. Then click “OK”. The new PIN password is working now.

Step-by-step guide of resetting Windosws PIN code with screenshot can be found here. If this cannot work, you can try to register another Microsoft account to sign into your Windows 11.

BarkeySilend, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin

1. Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin - Similar Threads - stuck login page

2. Forgot pin on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot pin on windows 11: Hi,I have forgotten my pin on my Windows 11 laptop. I am not signed in. The instructions on windows support are the following:If you don't see I forgot my PIN, select Sign-in options and then select Enter your password.But I don't have the Sign-in options link. I think I have...
  3. Forgot pin on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot pin on windows 11: Hi,I have forgotten my pin on my Windows 11 laptop. I am not signed in. The instructions on windows support are the following:If you don't see I forgot my PIN, select Sign-in options and then select Enter your password.But I don't have the Sign-in options link. I think I have...
  4. I forgot pin page crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot pin page crashes: So I’m currently trying to change the pin for my employers, for whatever reason they can remember their pin or password, the pin they use to login to the laptop doesn’t seem to be the same as the hello pin, apologies my window knowledge is very out of dateWhen I got to...
  5. I forgot pin page crashes

I forgot pin page crashes: So I’m currently trying to change the pin for my employers, for whatever reason they can remember their pin or password, the pin they use to login to the laptop doesn’t seem to be the same as the hello pin, apologies my window knowledge is very out of dateWhen I got to...
  6. Windows 11 forgot PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 forgot PIN: I forgot my pin-Accounts-PIN-I forgot my PIN-I click it, enter my password, I get a code sent to my phone but I'm not given enough time to get the code and then enter it. I get kicked back to Accounts-Sign-in options screen. Any suggestions?...
  7. Windows 11 forgot PIN

Windows 11 forgot PIN: I forgot my pin-Accounts-PIN-I forgot my PIN-I click it, enter my password, I get a code sent to my phone but I'm not given enough time to get the code and then enter it. I get kicked back to Accounts-Sign-in options screen. Any suggestions?...
  8. I forgot my pin for login

I forgot my pin for login: I forgot my PIN for WIN login password was changed to PIN without my actions..on login I selected "Forgot my PIN"...and continued...How long will it take to receive a PIN? My security info change has been pending for the last 2 hours...Please respond To: *** Email address is...
  9. Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in login page, forgot pin: in Windows 11 , I forgot my pin which i changed recently, now when i click on forgot my pin , it couldn't connect to the internet , a pop up appears and it says you'll need internet for this though i am already connected to the wifi I tried connecting the laptop through...
  10. Stuck in login page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in login page: hi all! I recently upgraded from Win7 pro to Win10 with the automatic procedure, what happened is that: - while following procedure all updates have been applied and when I reached the 1909 version window started to give me problems. - when I started the pc self assembled...