Windows 10: Windows 11 stuck in restart loop

Discus and support Windows 11 stuck in restart loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been experiencing the restarting loop for a few hours now. I couldn’t figure out the cause.Here is what I tried so far:- removed all external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by diana-lo, Jun 30, 2022.

1. diana-lo Win User

Windows 11 stuck in restart loop

I have been experiencing the restarting loop for a few hours now. I couldn’t figure out the cause.Here is what I tried so far:- removed all external devices- uninstalled an Epson Scanner driver that worked but with problems earlier today- in Safe Mode - tried to check the last Windows Update, but couldn’t - when I open Windows Update in Settings there is nothing there except the message “Something went wrong. Please try again later. More options” and a pause button the same happens if I enter Safe Mode with Networking- in Safe Mode with Command Prompt - deleted the files in the Software Dist

:)

diana-lo, Jun 30, 2022
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    Windows 11 stuck in restart loop [​IMG]

dizatt, Jun 30, 2022
  3. dizatt Win User
    PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

dizatt, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Windows 11 stuck in restart loop

stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop after upgrading to windows 11

after upgrading to windows 11 every time I restart my PC or shut it down and then turn it on my PC gets stuck in a Preparing Automatic Repair loop

to exit the loop i have to go in UEFI (BIOS) settings and then go in BIOS setup and then in files and select apply default changes and exit

after that it restarts and my PC exits the loop

so i have to go back to windows 10

any suggestions??

anonymous_f, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 stuck in restart loop

1. Windows 11 stuck in restart loop - Similar Threads - stuck restart loop

2. Win 11 stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 stuck in restart loop: after a windows update my windows 11 stuck in a restart loop. I did all option in WINRE except the reset because I didn't have it, even I changed the 2 folders name SoftwareDistribution and Catroot2, and tried the SFC , chdsk fix boot fix mbr ect and entering safemode with...
  3. Win 11 stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 stuck in restart loop: after a windows update my windows 11 stuck in a restart loop. I did all option in WINRE except the reset because I didn't have it, even I changed the 2 folders name SoftwareDistribution and Catroot2, and tried the SFC , chdsk fix boot fix mbr ect and entering safemode with...
  4. Windows 11 stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in restart loop: After rebooting my brand new Lenovo ThinkPad I experienced a blue screen message with the error SECURE_PCI_CONFIG_SPACE_ACCESS_VIOLATION. It reboots itself, encounters the same error, then provides me with repair options. None of which work.There is no system restore point,...
  5. Windows 11 stuck in restart loop

Windows 11 stuck in restart loop: After rebooting my brand new Lenovo ThinkPad I experienced a blue screen message with the error SECURE_PCI_CONFIG_SPACE_ACCESS_VIOLATION. It reboots itself, encounters the same error, then provides me with repair options. None of which work.There is no system restore point,...
  6. Stuck in restart loop.

Stuck in restart loop.: I have an ASUS Rog strix 2 gaming laptop. While doing a full system wipe/reset my power went out and my laptop died. When trying to boot it up it throws me in a non stop restart loop. I can boot into bios but that’s about it. Looking for help....
  7. Windows 11 stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in restart loop: I have been experiencing the restarting loop for a few hours now. I couldn’t figure out the cause.Here is what I tried so far:- removed all external devices- uninstalled an Epson Scanner driver that worked but with problems earlier today- in Safe Mode - tried to check the...
  8. Stuck in restart loop

Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  9. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  10. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in restart loop: submitted by /u/roy_whyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpzoqv/stuck_in_restart_loop/