Windows 10: Windows 11 Stuck in S Mode

Discus and support Windows 11 Stuck in S Mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I just bought a new laptop and it appears to be stuck in ‘S mode’ on Windows 11. I have followed the steps advised elsewhere Settings > System >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Asa Joseph, May 29, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Stuck in S Mode

Hi - I just bought a new laptop and it appears to be stuck in ‘S mode’ on Windows 11. I have followed the steps advised elsewhere Settings > System > Activation > Disable S Mode, but when hitting ‘Get’ in the Windows Store I quickly get an error message and a ‘retry’ option which does nothing.I have installed the latest updates - no change. Is my laptop somehow locked into S Mode?

:)

Asa Joseph, May 29, 2024
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, May 29, 2024
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, May 29, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Windows 11 Stuck in S Mode

Plane mode stuck

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing
    with windows 10, I will certainly help you.

Please share these details.

• Are you referring to Airplane mode by plane mode?

• Have you made any changes to computer settings prior to this issue?

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to refer the below link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues.

We’ll be glad to assist you.

Tenforo, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Stuck in S Mode

1. Windows 11 Stuck in S Mode - Similar Threads - Stuck Mode

2. Stuck in Safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in Safe mode: I have activated login into save mode, using windows + R Run Command Msconfig, right now my system is always booting into save mode, my pin is not working, I cannot log in with my password I cannot use command prompt, when I press shift + restart it takes me to the...
  3. Stuck in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Safe mode: I have activated login into save mode, using windows + R Run Command Msconfig, right now my system is always booting into save mode, my pin is not working, I cannot log in with my password I cannot use command prompt, when I press shift + restart it takes me to the...
  4. Stuck in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11: I have tried all the methodsregedit value to 0, sfc /scannow shows no problem, and have had my pc reset multiple times and obviously changing the display orientation and stuffs like that and nothing worksI think it started after I did a clean windows install, but I have...
  6. My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11

My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11: I have tried all the methodsregedit value to 0, sfc /scannow shows no problem, and have had my pc reset multiple times and obviously changing the display orientation and stuffs like that and nothing worksI think it started after I did a clean windows install, but I have...
  7. My Windows11 Asus Laptop is stuck in Airplane mode, with it greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows11 Asus Laptop is stuck in Airplane mode, with it greyed out: Hello, today when getting on my computer I realized that it was In airplane mode, but I did not put it in airplane mode, It also is greyed out as an option so I cannot turn it off. However, when I go into my settings to try and disable it, it is greyed out but in the off...
  8. My Windows11 Asus Laptop is stuck in Airplane mode, with it greyed out

My Windows11 Asus Laptop is stuck in Airplane mode, with it greyed out: Hello, today when getting on my computer I realized that it was In airplane mode, but I did not put it in airplane mode, It also is greyed out as an option so I cannot turn it off. However, when I go into my settings to try and disable it, it is greyed out but in the off...
  9. Stuck in BIOS Utility - EZ Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in BIOS Utility - EZ Mode: Whenever I turn my laptop on, it goes directly to BIOS EZ-Mode. I can't get to Windows, even if I save and exit the BIOS. It always returns to BIOS EZ-Mode. Sometimes, after repeatedly trying, it eventually boots into Windows, but when I turn my laptop back on, it goes back...
  10. Stuck in BIOS Utility - EZ Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BIOS Utility - EZ Mode: Whenever I turn my laptop on, it goes directly to BIOS EZ-Mode. I can't get to Windows, even if I save and exit the BIOS. It always returns to BIOS EZ-Mode. Sometimes, after repeatedly trying, it eventually boots into Windows, but when I turn my laptop back on, it goes back...