Windows 10: Windows 11 stuck on loading screen

Discus and support Windows 11 stuck on loading screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It is stuck on the loading screen. I read online and it said to reset it three times to go into recovery mode but that did not put it into recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tahmeed ahmed1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Windows 11 stuck on loading screen

It is stuck on the loading screen. I read online and it said to reset it three times to go into recovery mode but that did not put it into recovery mode

:)

tahmeed ahmed1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Jan 28, 2023
  4. Windows 11 stuck on loading screen

Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG and restarts the laptop. Now it's stuck on infinite loading screen again. This process keeps repeating.

I tried to make a bootable drive using media creation tool for both Windows 11 and Windows 10 but it doesn't boot into that at all. I downloaded an ISO file of Windows 11 and made a bootable drive from that. It boots into that but now it's stuck on Windows logo loading screen. After some time same BSOD shows up with error code DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG and restarts. I don't know what to do. Please help.

Bharat Rathee, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 stuck on loading screen

1. Windows 11 stuck on loading screen - Similar Threads - stuck loading screen

2. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck at loading screen: Hello, I always encounter this problem when booting my device. After pressing the power button my screen comes with a loading icon with company name. But after sometime the loading icon stops spinning and the boot get stuck. Please help me....
  3. Windows 11 PC stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC stuck on loading screen.: My windows 11 PC doesn't boot to system. I'm stuck on the loading screen spinning dots, no matter if I boot from SSD or USB recovery media. The PC prompts that it's preparing automatic repair, but then is also stuck on spinning dots no matter how long you wait. I don't reckon...
  4. Windows 11 PC stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC stuck on loading screen.: My windows 11 PC doesn't boot to system. I'm stuck on the loading screen spinning dots, no matter if I boot from SSD or USB recovery media. The PC prompts that it's preparing automatic repair, but then is also stuck on spinning dots no matter how long you wait. I don't reckon...
  5. Windows stuck on loading screen

Windows stuck on loading screen: My windows has just been loading on the loading screen for hours and I've tried everything to fix it.I've tried removing USBs connected to the laptop, I've tried booting in safe mode and advanced startup but after I did it once to do account recovery, it doesn't allow me to...
  6. Windows 11 stuck on loading screen

Windows 11 stuck on loading screen: It is stuck on the loading screen. I read online and it said to reset it three times to go into recovery mode but that did not put it into recovery mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stuck-on-loading-screen/3cc73162-bdb0-4e54-a40d-3b175c6cc622
  7. Window stuck on loading screen

Window stuck on loading screen: Window stuck on loading screen then Your device ran unto a prob. We'll restart for you pop upThan again same window stuck on loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-stuck-on-loading-screen/55efac8f-7f59-46fe-a23c-4793b58575e3
  8. Stuck on windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on windows loading screen: Hiya, I built my pc a few days ago everything was working fine until today, I installed some drivers off msi website went to load a game and pc crashed. When I restarted it, it got to the windows logo and spinning dots but didn't load at this point my keyboard turns off but...
  9. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows stuck at loading screen: So what happened is that some water got spilled on my motherboard so i had to remove all the parts and build the pc again after removing the parts .I did it but now the problem is that the Computer starts Windows 10 logo shows up and then the loading starts below it goes to...
  10. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck at loading screen: So I turned ON my PC this morning as normal routine to play games and find an unexpected trouble: W10 is stuck at loading screen with the dots spinning. Infos: * Never ran into booting problems before * Last update was for some drivers 2 days ago and no problem yesterday I...