Windows 10: Windows 11 stuttering while go setting and windows defender

Discus and support Windows 11 stuttering while go setting and windows defender in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I got an issue when I go setting or going to windows defenders My frame rate that shows on screen drops too 18-20 from 240 and after that back up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeMaydie, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Windows 11 stuttering while go setting and windows defender

So I got an issue when I go setting or going to windows defenders My frame rate that shows on screen drops too 18-20 from 240 and after that back up again.I tried many things too fix it but there is something in Windows that make fps drop.....I have no clue help me please..

:)

MikeMaydie, Jan 25, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

SEtting up automatic updates for windows defender on windows 8

I have found this on the internet en have set up a task for automatic definitions update for Windows Defender but a window pops up when this starts to run.
    Is there a way to set this without any window popping up so that it just runs in the background?

Now I'm using
    "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" -SignatureUpdate -MMPC

I'm currrently using it as described here:
    https://forum.raymond.cc/threads/let-your-windows-8-defender-update-itself-automatically.34359/

P4-630, Jan 25, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

Windows 11 stuttering while go setting and windows defender

According to Windows Defender DDU has Malware in it.

Add DDU to the exclusion list either from there or the settings for Defender. Then you'll be fine. I've used DDU for years, and as-long-as you downloaded it from a reputable source you should be fine. If they offer MD5 hash checks that might be worth doing to make sure though if you're concerned your version is malicious.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&ie=UTF-8#q=Windows+Defender+how+to+whitelist

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 stuttering while go setting and windows defender

1. Windows 11 stuttering while go setting and windows defender - Similar Threads - stuttering while setting

2. Windows 11 having issue while going to settinfs and windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 having issue while going to settinfs and windows defender: I'm having an issue, when I go to settings and windows defender my frame rate drops so much. I have no clue why it drops but it seems it is a windows issue. Please help....
  3. Windows 11 having issue while going to settinfs and windows defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 having issue while going to settinfs and windows defender: I'm having an issue, when I go to settings and windows defender my frame rate drops so much. I have no clue why it drops but it seems it is a windows issue. Please help....
  4. Windows 11 Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stuttering: Every now and then Windows will start to stutter. My mouse will stutter, my audio will cutout, and any applications will also stutter. Seems to happen more when gaming, but does happen when there is no gaming. I've tried reinstalling Windows. Tried running with minimal...
  5. Windows 11 Stuttering

Windows 11 Stuttering: Every now and then Windows will start to stutter. My mouse will stutter, my audio will cutout, and any applications will also stutter. Seems to happen more when gaming, but does happen when there is no gaming. I've tried reinstalling Windows. Tried running with minimal...
  6. Window 11 Stutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Stutter: Hello, I had an issue with Window 11, it will randomly stutter which background image suddenly change to black, pin program at taskbar will also missing. Few second after the stutter all will okay back. It happened quite often. Before this Im using Window 10, no problem at...
  7. Window 11 Stutter

Window 11 Stutter: Hello, I had an issue with Window 11, it will randomly stutter which background image suddenly change to black, pin program at taskbar will also missing. Few second after the stutter all will okay back. It happened quite often. Before this Im using Window 10, no problem at...
  8. Windows 11 stuttering while go setting and windows defender

Windows 11 stuttering while go setting and windows defender: So I got an issue when I go setting or going to windows defenders My frame rate that shows on screen drops too 18-20 from 240 and after that back up again.I tried many things too fix it but there is something in Windows that make fps drop.....I have no clue help me please.....
  9. Windows defender going crazy

Windows defender going crazy: So windows defender is using 90 percent of CPU power during a full scan which it predicts the last 8 hours. **** is this. I can't even change defender's cpu affinity or priority. Is this normal?...
  10. Going Back to Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Going Back to Windows Defender: Installed Trend Micro on a new Windows10 laptop. Now I would like to go back to just using Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. How do I turn off Trend, and properly activate Windows Defender?...