Windows 10: Windows 11 Sucks

Discus and support Windows 11 Sucks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no clue why but I can't send any screenshots or photos so I'll try summarizing it.Windows 11 is awful and will be going back to windows 10 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Liza Hartsock, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Sucks

I have no clue why but I can't send any screenshots or photos so I'll try summarizing it.Windows 11 is awful and will be going back to windows 10 with the new pc I'm putting together. Windows 11 runs far too many, absolutely unnecessary background processes and windows processes. My current gaming laptop specs should be able to handle what I do on my computer but instead a small game running will cause my laptop to get hot already it gets a bit warm from just all the stuff running in the background THAT I DIDN'T INSTALL. Everything on there either was there or is new from the update. Withou

:)

Liza Hartsock, Apr 24, 2024

2. Windows 11 really sucks

Windows 11 just SUCKS overall!

Bubba White, Apr 24, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 11 Sucks

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Sucks

1. Windows 11 Sucks - Similar Threads - Sucks

2. Windows sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sucks: Windows sucks PERIOD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sucks/23916ca4-2d62-4030-9833-7e7bf791e1f6
  3. Windows sucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sucks: Windows sucks PERIOD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sucks/23916ca4-2d62-4030-9833-7e7bf791e1f6
  4. Copilot **** sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot **** sucks: Go suck my cock microsoft nobody wants to use some **** ai **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copilot-sucks/e5e7ef4f-871e-4df0-b6e7-ec77da57afbc
  5. Copilot **** sucks

Copilot **** sucks: Go suck my cock microsoft nobody wants to use some **** ai **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copilot-sucks/e5e7ef4f-871e-4df0-b6e7-ec77da57afbc
  6. Windows sucks, Transparency effects Edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows sucks, Transparency effects Edition: My Windows 10 Taskbar was automatically changing shade whenever I had a window open. Turns out that it is a feature called "Transparency effects", accessible in Settings -> Personalization -> Colors. I unchecked that box and now it is back to 'normal'. I hate Windows. Users...
  7. Monitor won't turn off or on it's just suck and the keyboard lights are on and everything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor won't turn off or on it's just suck and the keyboard lights are on and everything...: Hello.So some time ago I faced a problem, when my monitor went power saving mode, and not showing anything from PC.I still can use this PC, because I found a trick to get around it, but I really want to fix this problem.But still right now I have tried many fixes and get...
  8. Monitor won't turn off or on it's just suck and the keyboard lights are on and everything...

Monitor won't turn off or on it's just suck and the keyboard lights are on and everything...: Hello.So some time ago I faced a problem, when my monitor went power saving mode, and not showing anything from PC.I still can use this PC, because I found a trick to get around it, but I really want to fix this problem.But still right now I have tried many fixes and get...
  9. Monitor won't turn off or on it's just suck and the keyboard lights are on and everything...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows autocorrect sucks? Why.

Windows autocorrect sucks? Why.: I've seen countless threads on here about this. I just started work and it's my first time in years using anything other than a Mac. Windows autocorrect is nonexistent. Nothing is intuitive. There isn't auto-capitalization outside of the office apps. Why Microsoft? Why? Even...