Windows 10: Windows 11 Sucks

Discus and support Windows 11 Sucks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no clue why but I can't send any screenshots or photos so I'll try summarizing it.Windows 11 is awful and will be going back to windows 10 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Liza Hartsock, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Sucks

I have no clue why but I can't send any screenshots or photos so I'll try summarizing it.Windows 11 is awful and will be going back to windows 10 with the new pc I'm putting together. Windows 11 runs far too many, absolutely unnecessary background processes and windows processes. My current gaming laptop specs should be able to handle what I do on my computer but instead a small game running will cause my laptop to get hot already it gets a bit warm from just all the stuff running in the background THAT I DIDN'T INSTALL. Everything on there either was there or is new from the update. Withou

:)

Liza Hartsock, Apr 24, 2024

2. Windows 11 really sucks

Windows 11 just SUCKS overall!

Bubba White, Apr 24, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 11 Sucks

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Sucks

1. Windows 11 Sucks - Similar Threads - Sucks

2. Dear microsoft, windows 11 sucks. How can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dear microsoft, windows 11 sucks. How can I get rid of it?: I want to get rid of windows 11. I liked old windows, it was much better. Design was better, and useability. Now with windows 11 my life has become much worse and I feel like windows has lost all its soul and identity. What is windows even anymore? I don't know it.How can a...
  3. Dear microsoft, windows 11 sucks. How can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dear microsoft, windows 11 sucks. How can I get rid of it?: I want to get rid of windows 11. I liked old windows, it was much better. Design was better, and useability. Now with windows 11 my life has become much worse and I feel like windows has lost all its soul and identity. What is windows even anymore? I don't know it.How can a...
  4. Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?: They've been getting more and more draconian and for some stupid **** reason I can't use words like "intent" or "annoy" or "provoke." If this isn't the right place for it, please point me to the relevant place to say this....
  5. Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?

Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?: They've been getting more and more draconian and for some stupid **** reason I can't use words like "intent" or "annoy" or "provoke." If this isn't the right place for it, please point me to the relevant place to say this....
  6. Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!!: Windows 11 SUCKS!!! Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-they-remove-the-option-to-move-the-taskbar/7c9371cd-36ef-4715-a9c9-562bd155bcb1
  7. Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!!

Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!!: Windows 11 SUCKS!!! Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-they-remove-the-option-to-move-the-taskbar/7c9371cd-36ef-4715-a9c9-562bd155bcb1
  8. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  9. Microsoft 365 sucks,

Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  10. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade