Windows 10: Windows 11 sucks

Discus and support Windows 11 sucks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 has changed my hole laptop, deleted my background photo and now I cant put my bar where I use to have it. I really wish I could of never got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ty Jackson1, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Windows 11 sucks

Windows 11 has changed my hole laptop, deleted my background photo and now I cant put my bar where I use to have it. I really wish I could of never got the update....... The pop up would not go away at all until i updated it. I would of prefer to keep windows 10

:)

ty Jackson1, Sep 24, 2022

2. Windows 11 really sucks

Windows 11 just SUCKS overall!

Bubba White, Sep 24, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Windows 11 sucks

Windows 11 really sucks

Absolutely agree!

Why release Windows 11? It is nowhere near finished. It should have been banished to developers for a few more years. It REALLY sucks!

NickO Donnell, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 sucks

1. Windows 11 sucks - Similar Threads - sucks

2. Widgets in Windows 11 suck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets in Windows 11 suck: Widgets in Windows 11 suck. Why? Because all of them open in in Edge browser. If your default browser is Edge then it's not a problem, but if it's not, then it basically open the browser you're not using. Such aggresive tactics from Microsoft to force users their browser is...
  3. Widgets in Windows 11 suck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widgets in Windows 11 suck: Widgets in Windows 11 suck. Why? Because all of them open in in Edge browser. If your default browser is Edge then it's not a problem, but if it's not, then it basically open the browser you're not using. Such aggresive tactics from Microsoft to force users their browser is...
  4. Microsoft can suck dicks and die choking on em

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft can suck dicks and die choking on em: **** you Microsoft and your **** Onedrive app. I hope someone **** on your fat disgusting lives you worthless **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-can-suck-dicks-and-die-choking-on-em/b13a8fcd-5034-42d6-aa83-d67cf5fb4ec6
  5. Microsoft can suck dicks and die choking on em

Microsoft can suck dicks and die choking on em: **** you Microsoft and your **** Onedrive app. I hope someone **** on your fat disgusting lives you worthless **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-can-suck-dicks-and-die-choking-on-em/b13a8fcd-5034-42d6-aa83-d67cf5fb4ec6
  6. Windows 11 Updates Suck!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Updates Suck!: Windows Explorer and Photos Suck, and being forced to use Edge. I used to be a windows fan but I am considering Mac now. How do I get Windows 10 back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-updates-suck/0637f1bf-8554-4734-8cd0-522488c58f41
  7. windows 10 sucked wores then xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 sucked wores then xp: hello who ever sees this i am a windows user who was born in 2000s and i started useing windows on a windows 7 pc and never had a problom with a windows 7 pc ever in my whole lifenever one time i now have a 12 monitor computerand some years ago back in 2020 / 2019 windows set...
  8. windows 10 sucked wores then xp

windows 10 sucked wores then xp: hello who ever sees this i am a windows user who was born in 2000s and i started useing windows on a windows 7 pc and never had a problom with a windows 7 pc ever in my whole lifenever one time i now have a 12 monitor computerand some years ago back in 2020 / 2019 windows set...
  9. windows 10 sucked wores then xp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why does windows 10 search still suck in 2022 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does windows 10 search still suck in 2022 ?: There are apps i downloaded and are just not recognized by the windows search even tho it is not currently been indexed. Especially apps are the ones that don't get recognized. Are there people who face the same issues as me? Can someone give some clarification? submitted by...