Windows 10: Windows 11 sucks

Discus and support Windows 11 sucks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 has changed my hole laptop, deleted my background photo and now I cant put my bar where I use to have it. I really wish I could of never got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ty Jackson1, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Windows 11 sucks

Windows 11 has changed my hole laptop, deleted my background photo and now I cant put my bar where I use to have it. I really wish I could of never got the update....... The pop up would not go away at all until i updated it. I would of prefer to keep windows 10

:)

ty Jackson1, Sep 24, 2022

2. Windows 11 really sucks

Windows 11 just SUCKS overall!

Bubba White, Sep 24, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Windows 11 sucks

Windows 11 really sucks

Absolutely agree!

Why release Windows 11? It is nowhere near finished. It should have been banished to developers for a few more years. It REALLY sucks!

NickO Donnell, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 sucks

1. Windows 11 sucks - Similar Threads - sucks

2. The details pane on file explorer update sucks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The details pane on file explorer update sucks.: I used to be able to highlight 79 photos at once and add a comment that would apply to all 79 photos. Now? NO I followed anther thread concerning this issue but the old "fixes" don't seem to work anymore. Is there anything that can be done to reverse this annoying "update". I...
  3. The details pane on file explorer update sucks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The details pane on file explorer update sucks.: I used to be able to highlight 79 photos at once and add a comment that would apply to all 79 photos. Now? NO I followed anther thread concerning this issue but the old "fixes" don't seem to work anymore. Is there anything that can be done to reverse this annoying "update". I...
  4. why dosec windows suck so bad/?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why dosec windows suck so bad/?: woke woke wokwke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dosec-windows-suck-so-bad/2aca3c6c-b0be-4cb1-8bc7-1a1f3fa855c1
  5. why dosec windows suck so bad/?

why dosec windows suck so bad/?: woke woke wokwke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dosec-windows-suck-so-bad/2aca3c6c-b0be-4cb1-8bc7-1a1f3fa855c1
  6. why dosec windows suck so bad/?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why does the start menu suck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the start menu suck?: this start menu used to work perfectly in windows 8I would type an application, program, file, and it would work just fine in a reasonable amount of time ~2 seconds maxthis new menu doesn't work image not here because the uploader doesn't work, but press your windows button...
  8. Why does the start menu suck?

Why does the start menu suck?: this start menu used to work perfectly in windows 8I would type an application, program, file, and it would work just fine in a reasonable amount of time ~2 seconds maxthis new menu doesn't work image not here because the uploader doesn't work, but press your windows button...
  9. The customer service sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The customer service sucks: I thought my mom had a scam in her computer and I went to the support and I got in touch with someone then at 12:11 it got disconnected it took me forever just to make sure my stuff was clear apple would never be like this...
  10. The customer service sucks

The customer service sucks: I thought my mom had a scam in her computer and I went to the support and I got in touch with someone then at 12:11 it got disconnected it took me forever just to make sure my stuff was clear apple would never be like this...