Windows 10: Windows 11 suddenly broke after working fine for many days.

Discus and support Windows 11 suddenly broke after working fine for many days. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've updated to windows 11 officially from the update menu in settings. Windows 11 worked fine for me for over a month, until it started behaving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aryan Jingade, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Windows 11 suddenly broke after working fine for many days.

I've updated to windows 11 officially from the update menu in settings. Windows 11 worked fine for me for over a month, until it started behaving weirdly since last night.I opened my laptop screen to wake it up but nothing was showing up, it was blank. So I pressed and held the power button for over 10 seconds to shut down my laptop forcefully. After than when I turned on my laptop all the transparency and blur effects are gone. The rounded corners are gone. The animations stutter and there is kind of screen tearing very minor screen tearing but yeah. And I am unable to open my video editor

:)

Aryan Jingade, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 7, 2021
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Dec 7, 2021
  4. Windows 11 suddenly broke after working fine for many days.

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

I am also experiencing exactly the same problem, and as per the above none of the suggestions have resolved the problem. The only difference is that the computer was purchased with Windows 10 and IE11 worked fine for 3 months. This problem only started a
    week ago when IE 11 suddenly stopped loading. More suggestions would be much appreciated.

RossBateman, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 suddenly broke after working fine for many days.

1. Windows 11 suddenly broke after working fine for many days. - Similar Threads - suddenly broke working

2. Extending display suddenly broke after changing resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending display suddenly broke after changing resolution: I have been using 2 monitors with no issue on windows 11. One is at 1440p and the other at 1080p. Tried changing the resolution on one of the monitors to 2160p which it turned out to not support. After this, I cannot extend the display on both monitors. Duplicating and...
  3. Extending display suddenly broke after changing resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending display suddenly broke after changing resolution: I have been using 2 monitors with no issue on windows 11. One is at 1440p and the other at 1080p. Tried changing the resolution on one of the monitors to 2160p which it turned out to not support. After this, I cannot extend the display on both monitors. Duplicating and...
  4. Windows 11 suddenly broke after working fine for many days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 suddenly broke after working fine for many days.: I've updated to windows 11 officially from the update menu in settings. Windows 11 worked fine for me for over a month, until it started behaving weirdly since last night.I opened my laptop screen to wake it up but nothing was showing up, it was blank. So I pressed and held...
  5. Ongoing BSODS and crashes, once a day then works fine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ongoing BSODS and crashes, once a day then works fine: Hi all, I'm running on Windows 10 Home 64 bit (10.0, Build 19042). A lot of my build is on my profile, I can't remember what RAM my PC is using. I've been experiencing some real problems lately: black screening, FPS throttling, sound stuttering after launching a game. This...
  6. Wireless USB mouse suddenly stops working for a second, many times a day

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless USB mouse suddenly stops working for a second, many times a day: I never had problems with this wireless usb logitech mouse, and from one day to the other, i notice that it stops working for a second, and then comes back to life. I only notice this while gaming. Maybe it happens all the time but not always im so aware of where the pointer...
  7. All of the sudden many drivers stopped working??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of the sudden many drivers stopped working??: Was playing a game everything froze. I restarted the computer now sound isn't working some USB aren't working and there's this mouse circle that keeps blinking when I'm not doing anything? What happened need help submitted by /u/Travisdrey23 [link] [comments]...
  8. controller is fine but software is broke?

in Windows 10 Customization
    controller is fine but software is broke?: Hi My controller's right analog stick seems to be fine however when I a playing any game it makes me look down as if I am pushing it forwards and i dont know what to do, any suggestions? thanks...
  9. Laptop speakers suddenly not working, but headphones work fine.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop speakers suddenly not working, but headphones work fine.: I'm really baffled here as to what's going on with my laptop audio. It was working just a few days ago from what I remember and now tonight when I was playing a game in Steam the audio just wasn't working. Checked audio settings in the game, all was good. Turned the game off...
  10. BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot: Hey I'm getting a BSOD once a day or every time my computer has been turned off for longer than just a reboot. When the computer reboots after the BSOD it runs just fine with no incidents until the next time its turned off for a bit. IIRC it started after x version...