Windows 10: Windows 11 suddenly stopped accepting my password.

Discus and support Windows 11 suddenly stopped accepting my password. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am able to successfully reset my password online using another computer, but after several days of trying, I still cannot login to my Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Giancarllo Ferraro, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Windows 11 suddenly stopped accepting my password.

I am able to successfully reset my password online using another computer, but after several days of trying, I still cannot login to my Windows 11 computer. I have tried *every* troubleshooting step I can find and even the Login Troubleshooter finds no problems. I have two other computers using the same Microsoft account that are able to login successfully after a password change, so what am I overlooking?

:)

Giancarllo Ferraro, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 suddenly stopped accepting my password.

1. Windows 11 suddenly stopped accepting my password. - Similar Threads - suddenly stopped accepting

2. Windows 11 suddenly stopped accepting my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 suddenly stopped accepting my password.: I am able to successfully reset my password online using another computer, but after several days of trying, I still cannot login to my Windows 11 computer. I have tried *every* troubleshooting step I can find and even the Login Troubleshooter finds no problems. I have two...
  3. some 50 yrs enter windows my email & password - Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some 50 yrs enter windows my email & password - Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted &...: some 50 yrs enter windows my email & password - Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted & that must sign in with business work account which don't have...
  4. some 50 yrs enter windows my email & password - Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some 50 yrs enter windows my email & password - Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted &...: for some 50 years I'm entering windows with my email and password - obviously over time they have changed. the present ones email same for some 25 years. password same for about 2 years. Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted AND out of nowhere am told they're wrong and that...
  5. some 50 yrs enter windows my email & password - Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted &...

some 50 yrs enter windows my email & password - Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted &...: some 50 yrs enter windows my email & password - Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted & that must sign in with business work account which don't have...
  6. some 50 yrs enter windows my email & password - Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted &...

some 50 yrs enter windows my email & password - Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted &...: for some 50 years I'm entering windows with my email and password - obviously over time they have changed. the present ones email same for some 25 years. password same for about 2 years. Always accepted. Suddenly not accepted AND out of nowhere am told they're wrong and that...
  7. Windows suddenly doesnt accept my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows suddenly doesnt accept my password: All of a sudden windows crashed and after restart is not accepting my windows password.Tried safe mode with and without networking , but wont connect to internet. Tried using wifi and Lan.Unable to enter debug mode or safe mode as all those ask for password to enterCould...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly does not accept my Microsoft account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 suddenly does not accept my Microsoft account password: Hi there, I have a second laptop that my wife uses. I setup the automatic sign in one year ago so that she does not have to deal with password changes etc. Anyhow, today the computer prompted for a login password for the first time. I tried my current Microsoft account...
  9. My Windows 10 computer has stopped accepting my password!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Windows 10 computer has stopped accepting my password!: My Windows 10 computer has two ways to sign in when the computer boots up. Both list my last name and one has my phot and one does not. I can usually click on the one with the photo and it leads me to the desk top. If I try to use the one with no photo it tells me my password...
  10. Notepad suddenly stopped accepting entries properly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad suddenly stopped accepting entries properly?: When I try to enter a letter or number the cursor moves backward, erasing what has been written, or it moves to an entirely new position on the page,...