Windows 10: windows 11 support. GSOD

Discus and support windows 11 support. GSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi,a strange issue has appeared since the last update.igpu keeps crashing while playing video.igpu causes GSOD while playing music.my system is main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vermin8tor, May 27, 2022.

1. windows 11 support. GSOD

hi,a strange issue has appeared since the last update.igpu keeps crashing while playing video.igpu causes GSOD while playing music.my system is main screen on NVGPU. 2 secondary screens on IGPU.i have not had a problem while gaming on its own utilising NVGPU.however i do have some issues when i am doing several things at once.ie; running OBS, playing video/music and gaming IGPU crashes/ reboots. or sytem gets GSOD..CPU Type OctalCore Intel Core i9-9900K, 4700 MHz 47 x 100Motherboard Chipset Intel Cannon Point Z390, Intel Coffee Lake-SVideo Adapter IntelR UHD Graphics 630 1 GBVideo Adapt

:)

vermin8tor, May 27, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 27, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 27, 2022
  4. windows 11 support. GSOD

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 27, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 support. GSOD

1. windows 11 support. GSOD - Similar Threads - support GSOD

2. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  3. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  4. Why is Microsoft support so useless?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft support so useless?: It has been a few days, I have tried 8 times with support to get windows to activate, 4 online support and 4 phone support. They go through the same troubleshooting steps showing I have a windows license but I can't activate it. They troubleshoot using remote assist, went...
  5. Why is Microsoft support so useless?

Why is Microsoft support so useless?: It has been a few days, I have tried 8 times with support to get windows to activate, 4 online support and 4 phone support. They go through the same troubleshooting steps showing I have a windows license but I can't activate it. They troubleshoot using remote assist, went...
  6. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 willreach its end - of support : Do we really need areminder .. Yes - N0 My answer is - No really,.I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - Today and what asurprise that, instead of...
  7. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle

Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 willreach its end - of support : Do we really need areminder .. Yes - N0 My answer is - No really,.I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - Today and what asurprise that, instead of...
  8. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 will reach its end - of support : Do we really needa reminder .. Yes - N0 My answer. No,. I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - and what a surprisethat, instead of display my "Wins 10 -...
  9. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support

Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 will reach its end - of support : Do we really needa reminder .. Yes - N0 My answer. No,. I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - and what a surprisethat, instead of display my "Wins 10 -...
  10. windows 11 support. GSOD

windows 11 support. GSOD: hi,a strange issue has appeared since the last update.igpu keeps crashing while playing video.igpu causes GSOD while playing music.my system is main screen on NVGPU. 2 secondary screens on IGPU.i have not had a problem while gaming on its own utilising NVGPU.however i do have...