Windows 10: Windows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:...

Discus and support Windows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have more than enough space, I just did this same process on my other Windows 10 machine and made the system image without problems using this same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LongsufferingCubFan, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Windows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:...

I have more than enough space, I just did this same process on my other Windows 10 machine and made the system image without problems using this same Seagate 4 TB external drive. tried a second time with a 132 GB flash drive, and the same message. I only have English installed, I rescanned the disk.

:)

LongsufferingCubFan, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Frank An Win User

Windows 10 and Seagate Backup Plus Desktop Drive 4 TB

Windows 10 does not recognize my Seagate Backup Plus Desktop Drive 4 TB in file explorer. In Disk Management , the drive is seen as "Disk 2/Unknown/Not Initialized." When I try to initialize it, "Data Error: (cyclic redundancy check)." It worked fine
    before I upgraded to Windows 10.

Frank An, Aug 11, 2022
  3. mbmillusa Win User
    3 TB Disk Allocation

I am having problems trying to allocate all of the space on a new 3 TB drive. When I installed windows 10 it installed the system files on the 500 GB SSD and allocated an additional 500 MB on Disc 0 (the 3 TB drive) for System Reserved. I have been able
    to create a New Volume (DWindows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:... :) on some of the unallocated space left over but there is an additional 746 5.52 GB of unallocated space that I can seem to allocate or join to the (DWindows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:... :) space. How do I make the 746.52 GB useable?

Windows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:... [​IMG]

mbmillusa, Aug 11, 2022
  4. zakawagoe Win User

Windows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:...

Can't access 4 TB Seagate HDD on Windows 10

I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 on my C drive, a 600 GB that came with my desktop PC and was loaded with bloatware. I wanted to keep some of my files and other data to carry over to Windows 10, though, so I threw all of those files over
    to my 4 TB Seagate drive and disconnected the drive before installing W10. I can see the drive in disk management, but I'm unable to access the files on the drive, though. I've tried software (the same software that worked on W7) from Seagate to get it to
    work, but those don't recognize my HDD, either. What can I do to access the files on my drive?

zakawagoe, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:...

1. Windows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:... - Similar Threads - System Image Backup

2. Windows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 System Image Backup to a 4 TB Seagate, space required 124 GB, available 3.4 TB:...: I have more than enough space, I just did this same process on my other Windows 10 machine and made the system image without problems using this same Seagate 4 TB external drive. tried a second time with a 132 GB flash drive, and the same message. I only have English...
  3. Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus TB-X407V

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus TB-X407V: My PC cannot read my tab's hard drive, The issues I'm currently having are the following: 1. This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful....
  4. Why can't I extend C partition past 2 Tb on a 4 Tb drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't I extend C partition past 2 Tb on a 4 Tb drive?: Windows will not let me extend C drive partition past 2 Tb why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-extend-c-partition-past-2-tb-on-a-4-tb/1995bdc4-6e5c-4eae-aead-36557202364b
  5. Installed 4 TB disk, ended up with 2 TB disk and 1.6 TB unallocated.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installed 4 TB disk, ended up with 2 TB disk and 1.6 TB unallocated.: I installed a Western Digital Black 4 TB disk with the NTSF file system with the New Simple Volume. It replaced a Western Digital Blue 2 TB drive as the G drive. Ended up with a 2 TB disk and 1.6 unallocated. Please tell me how to fix this. I really don't know what I'm...
  6. 3 Tb HHD showing 16 Tb of data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3 Tb HHD showing 16 Tb of data?: Combines storage capacity of everything on my network (which includes an 8 Tb server) is 14tb. I did shut down the server and checked properties again, same results. I've posted the results below. I have 150Gb of music files in the music folder. [ATTACH]...
  7. large 4 tb drive but windows only recognizes 2 TB

large 4 tb drive but windows only recognizes 2 TB: Trying to figure out a workaround to utilize the second partition on my 4 TB drive. The drive shows an active partition of 2048 GB and an unallocated partition of 1678 GB. I cannot format, activate or do anything as all options presented when I right click are greyed out....
  8. Large 4 tb drive but Windows only recognizes 2 TB

Large 4 tb drive but Windows only recognizes 2 TB: Trying to figure out a workaround to utilize the second partition on my 4 TB drive. The drive shows an active partition of 2048 GB. I cannot format, activate or do anything....
  9. 3 tb hdd

3 tb hdd: Hello all, I have just installed my new WD 3TB drive into my system and everything seemed fine. I partitioned and formatted the drive without issue and went ahead loading it with my files etc. All seemed fine until I rebooted my system and now it wont boot up, In fact...
  10. Can't install New 4 TB HDD in window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install New 4 TB HDD in window 10: I have a SSD where my operating system is installed. I also have 2- 1 TB HDD and almost full with data and intend to moved and replicate all those date into an inside New 4TB Hard drives, nevertheless it is not recognized by the system however I could find it in the...