Windows 10: Windows 11 System Restore flat-out does not work.

Discus and support Windows 11 System Restore flat-out does not work. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I deleted my Downloads in my Temporary Files folder from settings, because I thought I had 145 gigs of garbage data. Now everything I ever downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MajinVegitoXBOX, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Windows 11 System Restore flat-out does not work.

I deleted my Downloads in my Temporary Files folder from settings, because I thought I had 145 gigs of garbage data. Now everything I ever downloaded is gone. I tried using system restore in multiple ways.I have three different restore points now.*11/18/21 - System*11/20/21 - InstallAnd now, from System Restore failing;*11/25/21 - UndoI’ve gotten two different error codes.0x8007045b and 0x80070026Please help me, I don’t want to lose all of my data. All the workarounds keep failing. Please.

:)

MajinVegitoXBOX, Nov 25, 2021

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Nov 25, 2021
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Pinchy Win User

Windows 11 System Restore flat-out does not work.

windows xp duel boot with vista restore points

Turn off system restore in XP altogether...or if you dont want to, AsRocks suggestion should work :\

Pinchy, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 System Restore flat-out does not work.

1. Windows 11 System Restore flat-out does not work. - Similar Threads - System Restore flat

2. System Restore and Startup Repair does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore and Startup Repair does not work: When I try to boot from the usb flash drive and press Repair Your Computer from the menu, and I try to use Startup Repair, tells me it couldn't repair your PC with the Log File: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.When I try System Restore, and I try to restore to...
  3. System Restore and Startup Repair does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore and Startup Repair does not work: When I try to boot from the usb flash drive and press Repair Your Computer from the menu, and I try to use Startup Repair, tells me it couldn't repair your PC with the Log File: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.When I try System Restore, and I try to restore to...
  4. Find out if System Restore is enabled on Windows 11 Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Find out if System Restore is enabled on Windows 11 Devices: System Restore is a built-in backup and restore feature of the Windows operating system. It is part of Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system and can be used to restore the system to a previous state, provided that snapshots were created in the past. [ATTACH] System...
  5. Windows 11 System Restore flat-out does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 System Restore flat-out does not work.: I deleted my Downloads in my Temporary Files folder from settings, because I thought I had 145 gigs of garbage data. Now everything I ever downloaded is gone. I tried using system restore in multiple ways.I have three different restore points now.*11/18/21 - System*11/20/21 -...
  6. System Restore - 'Turn on System Restore' is Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore - 'Turn on System Restore' is Greyed Out: Hi folks, a couple of wierd problems... First, pc is not going to sleep when button pressed. It was doing so until the last couple of days which prompted me to run sfc/ scannow. Sfc found some file corruptions and repaired them. This didn't fix the issue however. So, I...
  7. System Restore does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Restore does not work: [ATTACH] So, I keep getting this particular error message every time I try to do a system restore, how do I fix it? I tried using different restore points , but no solution obtained. Can someone help me out? Thanks!...
  8. Does Windows System Restore Actually Work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Windows System Restore Actually Work?: Hello and good day, I have owned numerous computers over time. They have always been new computers except the last one which I got a good used laptop only a couple years old. In all the computers I have ever owned way back into the 1990s, Windows System Restore has never...
  9. System restore does not work Windows 10 1809 17763.253

in Windows 10 Customization
    System restore does not work Windows 10 1809 17763.253: Today after I got forced on me update to new build of Windows 10 1809 my backups stopped working and after trying to find out why I noticed, that something with System restore is corrupted. The app window starts with this error code: [ATTACH] and then hangs on the...
  10. Does System Restore work better in 10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Does System Restore work better in 10?: Hi Group, I am trying to decide if it is worth upgrading from 8.1. I have had trouble with the system restore function in 8.1. It does not make as many restore points as in XP, is harder to access, and crashes. Has it been improved in 10? Thanks! Mike *092 20222