Windows 10: Windows 11 System Volume Low

Discus and support Windows 11 System Volume Low in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've got two ASUS VivoBook laptops which have both been upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. On one of them there are no issues, however on the other one the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by siblades, Jun 18, 2022.

1. siblades Win User

Windows 11 System Volume Low

I've got two ASUS VivoBook laptops which have both been upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. On one of them there are no issues, however on the other one the volume is extremely low, even when set to 100. When doing a speaker test in the settings, the volume is absolutely fine and works as normal, but any sound from the system or other apps remains at a really low level. It's as though the volume is being capped. These issues only started after I had upgraded to Windows 11, it was fine on Windows 10.All settings on both laptops are exactly the same so I'm unsure what's causing the problem.I have found

:)

siblades, Jun 18, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Windows Couldn't update the system reserved partition

What is your operating system version and build?

What troubleshooting steps have you made?

Open administrative command prompt and run: C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources\Panther

Search for these log files and post with onedrive or a cloud link.
    setupact.log
    setuperr.log

In administrative command prompt run:

1) diskpart
    2) list disk
    3) select volume 0
    4) list volume
    5) select volume 1
    6) list partition
    7) select volume 2
    8) list partition
    9) select volume 3
    10) list partition
    11) select volume 4
    12) list partition
    13) exit

Please copy and paste into the post.

zbook, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Sire_01 Win User
    HD7 low maximum volume

is there away to increase the volume beyond the 30? (to a 'spinal tap' 11 on the amp). The volume on the HTC HD7 is dire I don't think I have picked up a call yet.

Sire_01, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Muffy Win User

Low Volume After Windows 10 clean install

Windows 11 System Volume Low [​IMG]

Not necessarily, if the settings are not fully set in the properties that can affect the volume max via the normal means.
    Image 4 also check the list options are all unticked.

Muffy, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 System Volume Low - Similar Threads - System Volume Low

2. Windows 11 Volume Really Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Volume Really Low: Alienware Aurora R10Volume is at 100% but is too low. Audio was fine in Windows 10, knew I shouldn't haved upgraded to Windows 11.I have tried changing every setting mentioned, upgraded to latest drivers, rebooted, ran troubleshooter... others are complaining about this...
  3. Windows 11 Volume Really Low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Volume Really Low: Alienware Aurora R10Volume is at 100% but is too low. Audio was fine in Windows 10, knew I shouldn't haved upgraded to Windows 11.I have tried changing every setting mentioned, upgraded to latest drivers, rebooted, ran troubleshooter... others are complaining about this...
  4. Volume is too low on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume is too low on Windows 11: I have posted about this before, only to be given "solutions" that do not work. My additional questions were ignored.The volume is too low on my brand new Windows 11 machine. The troubleshooter fixes it, but only until I use the line-in port. Then the volume gets low again....
  5. Volume is too low on Windows 11

Volume is too low on Windows 11: I have posted about this before, only to be given "solutions" that do not work. My additional questions were ignored.The volume is too low on my brand new Windows 11 machine. The troubleshooter fixes it, but only until I use the line-in port. Then the volume gets low again....
  6. Volume too low on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume too low on Windows 11: I just got a new machine with Windows 11, and the volume is way too low on it. I have all the volume settings set to 100%, and still it is way too low. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-too-low-on-windows-11/b6998145-5389-4bc9-bcac-f02ffadad2ff
  7. Low Mic Volume in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Mic Volume in Windows 11: Hi!My headphone mic volume is very low on Windows 11. Same mic works perfectly fine on my other laptop with Windows 10. Also, the issue is only with the 3.5mm jack. Same headphone mic works perfectly fine through USB connection. Have tried the same headphones on 3 laptops...
  8. Low Mic Volume in Windows 11

Low Mic Volume in Windows 11: Hi!My headphone mic volume is very low on Windows 11. Same mic works perfectly fine on my other laptop with Windows 10. Also, the issue is only with the 3.5mm jack. Same headphone mic works perfectly fine through USB connection. Have tried the same headphones on 3 laptops...
  9. Windows 11 System Volume Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Volume Low: I've got two ASUS VivoBook laptops which have both been upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. On one of them there are no issues, however on the other one the volume is extremely low, even when set to 100. When doing a speaker test in the settings, the volume is absolutely fine and...
  10. System Sound but it's low volume?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Sound but it's low volume?: Hey! I've been using my PC and today, for some reason the system sounds, for example the "run as administrator" pop-up one, are low volume. [ATTACH] Got the volume in 47 or something like that and the Google Chrome, Discord, etc were high volume, so I dont think it was...