Windows 10: Windows 11 system_thread_exception error

Discus and support Windows 11 system_thread_exception error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Windows 11 laptop with 2 external hard drives that I use. Today whenever I try to plug one of them into my laptop I keep getting a blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amy 1, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Amy 1 Win User

Windows 11 system_thread_exception error

I have a Windows 11 laptop with 2 external hard drives that I use. Today whenever I try to plug one of them into my laptop I keep getting a blue screen with stop code "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" and what failed "Ntfs.sys"I've checked and as far as I'm aware all my drivers are up to date, I've tried booting up the pc in safe mode and then plugging the hard drive in but I still get the blue screen and then I end up stuck in a loop of it restarting and blue screening until I unplug the hard drive and then it boots up normally.I've run an SFC scan which said it fixed a couple of corrupt

:)

Amy 1, Feb 21, 2024

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Windows 11 system_thread_exception error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Feb 21, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows 11 system_thread_exception error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows 11 system_thread_exception error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows 11 system_thread_exception error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows 11 system_thread_exception error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows 11 system_thread_exception error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows 11 system_thread_exception error :D

Tenforo, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows 11 system_thread_exception error - Similar Threads - system_thread_exception error

2. Computer is BSoDing with 'SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION', vgk.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is BSoDing with 'SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION', vgk.sys: My computer has crashed multiple times, recently, either with a blue screen or simply locking up and turning the screen black. In the case of the blue screen, the most common error is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION, blaming vgk.sys; I once encountered a different error, but failed...
  3. Windows 11 system_thread_exception error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 system_thread_exception error: I have a Windows 11 laptop with 2 external hard drives that I use. Today whenever I try to plug one of them into my laptop I keep getting a blue screen with stop code "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" and what failed "Ntfs.sys"I've checked and as far as I'm aware all my...
  4. Bluescreen Errors — SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION & Others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Errors — SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION & Others: Hi, I've been having a number of different bluescreen errors on my computer recently and haven't had much luck in narrowing down the exact cause. I've disabled XMP mode in my BIOS, run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool in extended mode multiple times, as well as Memtest86,...
  5. Bluescreen Errors — SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION & Others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Errors — SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION & Others: Hi, I've been having a number of different bluescreen errors on my computer recently and haven't had much luck in narrowing down the exact cause. I've disabled XMP mode in my BIOS, run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool in extended mode multiple times, as well as Memtest86,...
  6. Bluescreen Errors — SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION & Others

7. I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...: I have tried everything. I have tried booting the PC from a USB with windows installed on it, this solution downloads windows and then brings up the blue screen. I have also tried going into safe mode but my keyboard and mouse turn off once I get the option to choose. The...
  8. I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...

I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...: I have tried everything. I have tried booting the PC from a USB with windows installed on it, this solution downloads windows and then brings up the blue screen. I have also tried going into safe mode but my keyboard and mouse turn off once I get the option to choose. The...
  9. I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Blue Screen Of Death error - 3B System_Thread_Exception DUMP FILES INCLUDED PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death error - 3B System_Thread_Exception DUMP FILES INCLUDED PLEASE HELP!!: The issues is That I’m Receiving BSCOD Error or 3B System thread exception, Steps I took prior to Receiving this error. I weren’t doing anything besides doing regular browsing and downloading some games from steam and Battle.net, My system specs are below and I used the...