Windows 10: Windows 11 tags

Discus and support Windows 11 tags in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you tag documents un Windows 11 like on a Mac eg with colours?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JMCB_2022, May 14, 2022.

1. JMCB_2022 Win User

Windows 11 tags

Can you tag documents un Windows 11 like on a Mac eg with colours?

:)

JMCB_2022, May 14, 2022

2. Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10

Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10. Same version of JAWS is able to identify EMBED tag in windows 7 in IE 11. We see only difference with windows version. Is there any dependence on windows version
    with IE 11 engine, if so what should be the next step to make sure EMBED tag supports in windows 10 IE 11 also.

Sunil Kumar Dara, May 14, 2022
  3. Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10

Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10. Same version of JAWS is able to identify EMBED tag in windows 7 in IE 11. We see only difference with windows version. Is
    there any dependence on windows version with IE 11 engine, if so what should be the next step to make sure EMBED tag supports in windows 10 IE 11 also.

DiegoIriarte, May 14, 2022
  4. Windows 11 tags

Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10

Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10. Same version of JAWS is able to identify EMBED tag in windows 7 in IE 11. We see only difference with windows version. Is
    there any dependence on windows version with IE 11 engine, if so what should be the next step to make sure EMBED tag supports in windows 10 IE 11 also.

DiegoIriarte, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 tags

1. Windows 11 tags - Similar Threads - tags

2. Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation: Hallo ,ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hallo-ich-habe-jetzt-mehr-mals-am-tag-ein/00dcf218-e977-4232-bfdc-ced6d16e00e6
  3. Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation: Hallo ,ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hallo-ich-habe-jetzt-mehr-mals-am-tag-ein/00dcf218-e977-4232-bfdc-ced6d16e00e6
  4. Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...: I use tags, comments, subject, author, and ratings to organize by photos 20K, most of which are from my iPhone. With the HEIC file type which I would prefer to use I cannot add "tags", "subject", or "author" ... so, my whole organization scheme fails. I cannot find any way to...
  6. How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...: I use tags, comments, subject, author, and ratings to organize by photos 20K, most of which are from my iPhone. With the HEIC file type which I would prefer to use I cannot add "tags", "subject", or "author" ... so, my whole organization scheme fails. I cannot find any way to...
  7. How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...

8. Tags / Date Modified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tags / Date Modified: Changing a tag on a jpg photo causes the dated-modified to be changed. If you tag many photos and trust the exif date-taken within the photo files, use a file renaming app or exif app to change the date-modified to match the exif date-taken on all photos you tagged. This only...
  9. Tags / Date Modified

Tags / Date Modified: Changing a tag on a jpg photo causes the dated-modified to be changed. If you tag many photos and trust the exif date-taken within the photo files, use a file renaming app or exif app to change the date-modified to match the exif date-taken on all photos you tagged. This only...
  10. Tags / Date Modified

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing