Windows 10: Windows 11 tags

Discus and support Windows 11 tags in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can you tag documents un Windows 11 like on a Mac eg with colours?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JMCB_2022, May 14, 2022.

1. JMCB_2022 Win User

Windows 11 tags

Can you tag documents un Windows 11 like on a Mac eg with colours?

:)

JMCB_2022, May 14, 2022

2. Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10

Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10. Same version of JAWS is able to identify EMBED tag in windows 7 in IE 11. We see only difference with windows version. Is there any dependence on windows version
    with IE 11 engine, if so what should be the next step to make sure EMBED tag supports in windows 10 IE 11 also.

Sunil Kumar Dara, May 14, 2022
  3. Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10

Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10. Same version of JAWS is able to identify EMBED tag in windows 7 in IE 11. We see only difference with windows version. Is
    there any dependence on windows version with IE 11 engine, if so what should be the next step to make sure EMBED tag supports in windows 10 IE 11 also.

DiegoIriarte, May 14, 2022
  4. Windows 11 tags

Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10

Assistive technologies like JAWS is not able to identify EMBED tag in IE 11 of windows 10. Same version of JAWS is able to identify EMBED tag in windows 7 in IE 11. We see only difference with windows version. Is
    there any dependence on windows version with IE 11 engine, if so what should be the next step to make sure EMBED tag supports in windows 10 IE 11 also.

DiegoIriarte, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 tags

1. Windows 11 tags - Similar Threads - tags

2. Windows 11 tags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 tags: Can you tag documents un Windows 11 like on a Mac eg with colours? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-tags/65e34a53-65e2-4082-af8a-af91ac5bc8c1
  3. Set a Asset Tag number manually during SCCM TS, Lenovo Thinkpads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set a Asset Tag number manually during SCCM TS, Lenovo Thinkpads: Hi Folks,I am trying to Set a Asset Tag number manually during SCCM TS for our Lenovo Thinkpad machines. So basically built custom page in UDI and assigned a TS Variable name 'TSAssetTag'. This portion works fine during OSD, but i am not able to pass the value from the text...
  4. Set a Asset Tag number manually during SCCM TS, Lenovo Thinkpads

Set a Asset Tag number manually during SCCM TS, Lenovo Thinkpads: Hi Folks,I am trying to Set a Asset Tag number manually during SCCM TS for our Lenovo Thinkpad machines. So basically built custom page in UDI and assigned a TS Variable name 'TSAssetTag'. This portion works fine during OSD, but i am not able to pass the value from the text...
  5. Set a Asset Tag number manually during SCCM TS, Lenovo Thinkpads

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Use Microsoft Photos facial recognition to make photo tags visible online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Microsoft Photos facial recognition to make photo tags visible online: Hi everybody,I'm totally loving the facial recognition option in the Microsoft Photos app. There's just one thing I'd really like: to be able to use that option in the browser version of OneDrive as well. I know facial recognition is only saved locally and not online, but I...
  7. Use Microsoft Photos facial recognition to make photo tags visible online

Use Microsoft Photos facial recognition to make photo tags visible online: Hi everybody,I'm totally loving the facial recognition option in the Microsoft Photos app. There's just one thing I'd really like: to be able to use that option in the browser version of OneDrive as well. I know facial recognition is only saved locally and not online, but I...
  8. The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalid: I am using a corporate computer so I can't run cmd as administrator. Any other solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tag-present-in-the-reparse-point-buffer-is/6748fdd9-f3f2-4d2d-aaae-60e2d06f5a65
  9. The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalid

The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalid: I am using a corporate computer so I can't run cmd as administrator. Any other solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tag-present-in-the-reparse-point-buffer-is/6748fdd9-f3f2-4d2d-aaae-60e2d06f5a65
  10. Windows 10 Tag list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Tag list: I've seen a lot of posts on this, but I haven't seen any resolutions yet. Does anyone know how to clear the photo/file tag list in Windows 10? When tagging a file there is an auto-complete list that comes up. This list seems to have a lot of old references though as I've...