Windows 10: Windows 11 taskbar always glitching at fullscreen

Discus and support Windows 11 taskbar always glitching at fullscreen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open youtube fullscreen or a game, the taskbar always appear for a sec, it's affecting my experience on gaming, if I walk in the game and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by febriyansyaputra, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Windows 11 taskbar always glitching at fullscreen

When I open youtube fullscreen or a game, the taskbar always appear for a sec, it's affecting my experience on gaming, if I walk in the game and the glitch appears, the game would be stopped for a moment and I can't walk, I must press the keyboard again and that annoys me, please help me.

:)

febriyansyaputra, Dec 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 brings taskbar on top of fullscreen-windows

I was playing a game on my laptop and suddenly the taskbar is visible in a fullscreen game. It did not stop there, after the game i opened Netflix. When i tried to fullscreen the video again the taskbar appeared. Please suggest a fix. Thank You.

DarshanWaghela, Dec 5, 2021
  3. SašaSale Win User
    Taskbar in fullscreen

When I am in fullscreen watching youtube video or playing a game my taskbar hides as it should but when I go down with my mouse it appears again. So basically I can not play video games on the internet in fullscreen because everytime I want to look down
    for example my taskbar pops up and it prevents me from doing so. Also when I am watching youtube video and want to exit fullscreen I go with my mouse to the bottom right corner I again my taskbar appears and I can not click the button.

SašaSale, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Windows 11 taskbar always glitching at fullscreen

Taskbar glitch

Hello Microsoft. I'm trying to help you by give some feedback about this new OS. I don't know if I'm doing this right, it's my first time posting here, but whatever.

Here's a glitch in Windows 10 that i found today, even though I don't know how to reproduce again:

Taskbar glitch

It's back to normal after I closed some windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading Windows 11 taskbar always glitching at fullscreen ;)

Sérgio Oliveira, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 taskbar always glitching at fullscreen

1. Windows 11 taskbar always glitching at fullscreen - Similar Threads - taskbar always glitching

2. Fullscreen is screen is glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen is screen is glitching: Hello I'm facing a problem on my PC in some games ex. Overwatch when opening it on fullscreen it the display glitches but when I put it on window it work can someone help Fullscreen perfectly worked when I played R6 and Aim Lab and CSGO2...
  3. Fullscreen is screen is glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen is screen is glitching: Hello I'm facing a problem on my PC in some games ex. Overwatch when opening it on fullscreen it the display glitches but when I put it on window it work can someone help Fullscreen perfectly worked when I played R6 and Aim Lab and CSGO2...
  4. Windows 11 taskbar glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar glitch: Whenever I am in fullscreen mode, lets say youtube, every like couple of minutes the taskbar pops up for a brief second and then it disappears. I constantly have this problem, even when I am playing games it sometimes alt tabs me out of the game. When the taskbar pops up, I...
  5. Windows 11 taskbar glitch

Windows 11 taskbar glitch: Whenever I am in fullscreen mode, lets say youtube, every like couple of minutes the taskbar pops up for a brief second and then it disappears. I constantly have this problem, even when I am playing games it sometimes alt tabs me out of the game. When the taskbar pops up, I...
  6. Taskbar on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar on fullscreen: Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to hide the taskbar.I mean, in my second monitor I have a full screen video, but when I use another window/app on the same monitor I get the taskbar.I don't want to completely hide the taskbar, only when I'm using full screen video on...
  7. Taskbar on fullscreen

Taskbar on fullscreen: Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to hide the taskbar.I mean, in my second monitor I have a full screen video, but when I use another window/app on the same monitor I get the taskbar.I don't want to completely hide the taskbar, only when I'm using full screen video on...
  8. Windows 11 taskbar always glitching at fullscreen

Windows 11 taskbar always glitching at fullscreen: When I open youtube fullscreen or a game, the taskbar always appear for a sec, it's affecting my experience on gaming, if I walk in the game and the glitch appears, the game would be stopped for a moment and I can't walk, I must press the keyboard again and that annoys me,...
  9. Glitch when playing fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Glitch when playing fullscreen: When i play a game in full screen like Geometry dash or Minecraft and i change the volume the screen glitches out when the volume thing appear and glitches out again when the volume thing disappear. I don't really know what to do......
  10. Taskbar in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar in fullscreen: When I am in fullscreen watching youtube video or playing a game my taskbar hides as it should but when I go down with my mouse it appears again. So basically I can not play video games on the internet in fullscreen because everytime I want to look down for example my taskbar...