Windows 10: Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.

Discus and support Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,I have had a days worth of problems with my windows laptop.A few days ago I logged into my work office 365 account via Edge. I was then unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmosMoody, Nov 28, 2021.

1. AmosMoody Win User

Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.

Hi there,I have had a days worth of problems with my windows laptop.A few days ago I logged into my work office 365 account via Edge. I was then unable to open Office Store. I then updated Windows 10. I then downloaded windows 11. Now I have lost my Taskbar and Start Menu. Nothing happens when I hit the Windows keyboard key. Could someone give some advice on how tix this problem.Regards, Amos

:)

AmosMoody, Nov 28, 2021

2. Taskbar hides and shows itself after opening start menu.

Steps:

1. Using HDMI for a second monitor.
    2. Open start menu using the icon.
    3. Close start menu using the icon.
    4. Click anywhere other than the task bars. (e.g. an open window, the desktop, even the first monitor's desktop)
    5. Taskbar on second monitor slides down to be hidden.
    6. Taskbar then immediately slides up to reappear.

If after closing the start menu (step 3), you click on the taskbar, then click outside the taskbar, this behavior does not occur.

Performing the steps on the main monitor's taskbar does not produce this behavior.

This has been happening for as long as I can remember using this laptop (~3years), with different nVidia drivers and Windows 10 updates.

Dreaming Void, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.

Removing "Store" from the windows taskbar and Start Menu.

Hi Folks,

I have Windows 10 Pro installed on a number of machines. On one machine I can't remove the "Store" from either the Start Menu or the Taskbar. On other machines this is a simple right-click and Unpin (taskbar) or right-click, More, Don't show on this list.

Any suggestions?

TIA,

Shane

Shane Devenshire, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.

1. Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing. - Similar Threads - Taskbar Start Menu

2. Windows 11 - No Start Menu, No Full Settings Menu, Empty Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - No Start Menu, No Full Settings Menu, Empty Taskbar: My boot drive repaired itself and now i have an empty taskbar. I also need to sign-in through a cmd prompt, not the normal log-in. I'll provide any info requested....
  3. Start menu and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start menu and Taskbar: My windows key won't open Starrt menu, start menu not working and cant click on icons on taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-and-taskbar/42d3aa3f-6402-4283-96d7-4265d76fc090
  4. Start menu and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and Taskbar: My windows key won't open Starrt menu, start menu not working and cant click on icons on taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-and-taskbar/42d3aa3f-6402-4283-96d7-4265d76fc090
  5. Start menu and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.

Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.: Hi there,I have had a days worth of problems with my windows laptop.A few days ago I logged into my work office 365 account via Edge. I was then unable to open Office Store. I then updated Windows 10. I then downloaded windows 11. Now I have lost my Taskbar and Start Menu....
  7. MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11: MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR <Removed by Mod> SAKE I CANT CLICK START AND MY WIN EXPLORER APP IS STILL IN WINDOWS 10!!! I'VE UPGRADED AND ROLLED BACK FOR 5 TIMES NOW!!! THIS IS UR SO CALLED "OFFICIAL BUILD" FIX...
  8. MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11: MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR <Removed by Mod> SAKE I CANT CLICK START AND MY WIN EXPLORER APP IS STILL IN WINDOWS 10!!! I'VE UPGRADED AND ROLLED BACK FOR 5 TIMES NOW!!! THIS IS UR SO CALLED "OFFICIAL BUILD" FIX...
  9. Taskbar and Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar and Start menu: Hello Microsoft Community! I want a problem solve to the taskber, the problem is that I want to know what is the main thing to what apps are pinned to the task bar and how are they organized, I want the same thing in the start menu, I have a 21H1 version of windows 10....
  10. Desktop, Taskbar and Start Menu not showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop, Taskbar and Start Menu not showing.: The Desktop, Taskbar, Start Menu and Windows Key (Command) aren't showing up or working, not even on Safe Mode. I am using Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro 9. Bootcamp wasn't working properly before, so I restored it with the latest drivers and reset PRAM, which got it working...