Windows 10: Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge.

Discus and support Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, the title pretty much explains it self. I reinstalled a clean install of windows 11 today, and at start I came up with this huge gap that's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GiuseppeBenigno1, May 19, 2022.

1. Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge.

Hello, the title pretty much explains it self. I reinstalled a clean install of windows 11 today, and at start I came up with this huge gap that's driving me crazy, I'll post a picture. Anyone knows how to shrink this??

:)

GiuseppeBenigno1, May 19, 2022

2. Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, May 19, 2022
  3. How do I add a shortcut to the Taskbar on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to add a shortcut to the taskbar in Windows 10. You are right that there is no option to pin the shortcut to the taskbar. However, you should be able to drag and drop the shortcut to the taskbar. If you are unable
    to do that try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open the network connection page by clicking on the shortcut.
    • Once that page is open, you could see the same in the taskbar.
    • Now, right click on the icon of network connection in the taskbar which is representing your shortcut.
    • Select the option pin to the taskbar.
    • Now the shortcut will be pinned to the taskbar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 19, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge.

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge.

1. Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge. - Similar Threads - taskbar blank space

2. Windows 11 Taskbar Blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar Blank: I now have three people who, after an update have missing Windows taskbar's. Actually I should say that their taskbar is a light gray with no icon's. They do get the little carrot menu showing some running background programs but also right clicking on the desktop doesnt...
  3. windows 11 blank taskbar

windows 11 blank taskbar: running windows 11 21h2 ver 22000.2538 my taskbar is blankhow can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-blank-taskbar/55cbb36f-656f-42ce-886a-54c6ba0eca9c
  4. windows 11 taskbar is blank?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 taskbar is blank?: Windows 11 - Task bar is showing a blank line except for the icon tablet mode .Not even showing start button, etc... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-is-blank/83b33299-05ab-4814-9858-261c1872de37
  5. windows 11 taskbar is blank?

windows 11 taskbar is blank?: Windows 11 - Task bar is showing a blank line except for the icon tablet mode .Not even showing start button, etc... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-is-blank/83b33299-05ab-4814-9858-261c1872de37
  6. Blank/empty space in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank/empty space in the taskbar: Hello, i have a problem with the empty space in the right side of taskbar screenshot on my new laptop, i cant remeber if it was from the beggining or it apeared as i was configuring it. When i reboot it, its fine for a second and then apears, i tried everything in task bar...
  7. Blank/empty space in the taskbar

Blank/empty space in the taskbar: Hello, i have a problem with the empty space in the right side of taskbar screenshot on my new laptop, i cant remeber if it was from the beggining or it apeared as i was configuring it. When i reboot it, its fine for a second and then apears, i tried everything in task bar...
  8. Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge.

Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge.: Hello, the title pretty much explains it self. I reinstalled a clean install of windows 11 today, and at start I came up with this huge gap that's driving me crazy, I'll post a picture. Anyone knows how to shrink this??...
  9. Edge icon blank in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge icon blank in taskbar: Any way to fix this easily please? [img] [img] Thanks 36195
  10. Strange symbol between figures of clock on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange symbol between figures of clock on taskbar.: [img] A square between hours and minutes, anyone seen this and how to remove it? 91543