Windows 10: Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping

Discus and support Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! Since I installed Windows 11, a few months ago, I've been experiencing an annoying bug - I've also updated to the latest version KB5010414,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeneraleChaff, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping

Hi! Since I installed Windows 11, a few months ago, I've been experiencing an annoying bug - I've also updated to the latest version KB5010414, February 15 2022 today.As you can see from the attached screenshot, taskbar corner icons overlap randomly...Restarting Windows Explorer from Task Manager seems to temporarily fix the issue. Do you have any idea on how to permanently fix this?Thanks in advance!

:)

GeneraleChaff, Feb 16, 2022
  2. HR Raihan Win User

Windows Icon overlapping on taskbar.

Hello,

Recently i've updated my laptop to windows 10 from windows 8.1 64 bit. After updating my taskbar shows abnormal attitude like windows icon/ start icon overlapped on my pinned icons/taskbar icons (search/time/wireless/battery), when I'll move the mouse courser
    on the taskbar icon it'll fix automatically.I'm facing this situation every time when I turn on my pc.

Following screenshot for your reference.

Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping 8f2711f7-689a-4817-9d2d-98b1be2f9050.jpg

Thanks in advance.

HR Raihan, Feb 16, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 16, 2022
  4. Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping

Hidden icons tray overlapped by taskbar and the battery icon is different.

So, recently noticed after updating windows 10, whenever i open games that are full screen or something like that kind of mess up my taskbar. In this picture you can see that my hidden icons tray is overlapped by the taskbar and the battery icon is all
    low quality for some reason, any idea how to fix it?

KrishnaMutha, Feb 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping

1. Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping - Similar Threads - taskbar corner icons

2. Taskbar icons overlapping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons overlapping: Hi so this bug normally happens when I close or open a new window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-overlapping/635565eb-b0c1-4a56-9bb5-384d0588c921
  3. Taskbar icons overlapping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons overlapping: Hi so this bug normally happens when I close or open a new window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-overlapping/635565eb-b0c1-4a56-9bb5-384d0588c921
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar icons overlapping disappear flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar icons overlapping disappear flickering: Im using Windows 11 and my taskbar icons are overlapping and disappear and reappear rapidly causing flickering and the icons to jump left and right on my display. Ive noticed this issue after updating windows to the latest build OS BUILD 22621.1992WFEP :: 1000.22644.1000.0...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar icons overlapping disappear flickering

Windows 11 Taskbar icons overlapping disappear flickering: Im using Windows 11 and my taskbar icons are overlapping and disappear and reappear rapidly causing flickering and the icons to jump left and right on my display. Ive noticed this issue after updating windows to the latest build OS BUILD 22621.1992WFEP :: 1000.22644.1000.0...
  6. Windows 11 taskbar icons overlap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar icons overlap: The icons on the taskbar overlap. When I move them, they overlap in different ways, sometimes making a strange gap between them. How to fix this?The photos I've attached show the problem....
  7. Windows 11 taskbar icons overlap

Windows 11 taskbar icons overlap: The icons on the taskbar overlap. When I move them, they overlap in different ways, sometimes making a strange gap between them. How to fix this?The photos I've attached show the problem....
  8. Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping

Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping: Hi! Since I installed Windows 11, a few months ago, I've been experiencing an annoying bug - I've also updated to the latest version KB5010414, February 15 2022 today.As you can see from the attached screenshot, taskbar corner icons overlap randomly...Restarting Windows...
  9. Icons are Overlapping in Windows 11 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are Overlapping in Windows 11 Taskbar: Hi, I am annoyed by one thing, and it is overlapping of icons in windows 11 taskbar. Here I am attaching a screenshot to give a detail view of the problem. So as you can see, here icon of Wallpaper Engine is overlapping with that one of WiFi of Windows Taskbar.So I want to...
  10. Icons are Overlapping in Windows 11 Taskbar

Icons are Overlapping in Windows 11 Taskbar: Hi, I am annoyed by one thing, and it is overlapping of icons in windows 11 taskbar. Here I am attaching a screenshot to give a detail view of the problem. So as you can see, here icon of Wallpaper Engine is overlapping with that one of WiFi of Windows Taskbar.So I want to...