Windows 10: Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications

Discus and support Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using WIndows 11, when I maximize an Excel by dragging the window up gainst the top of the monitor or by selecting the "maximize" icon in the upper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by P.L.3, Mar 2, 2022.

1. P.L.3 Win User

Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications

I'm using WIndows 11, when I maximize an Excel by dragging the window up gainst the top of the monitor or by selecting the "maximize" icon in the upper right, all the Excel tabs are hidden behind the taskbar and I am unable to fix this, what can be done?Thank you.

:)

P.L.3, Mar 2, 2022

2. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 2, 2022
  3. Excel window covers the Windows taskbar

Thank you for your suggestion.

I am using Microsoft Excel for Office 365 MSO (16.0.11328.20492) 64-bit.

In Excel Options, under Advanced, I looked under the "Display" section, as well throughout, but could not find the option for "Show all windows in the taskbar".

The problem is, that is not the solution to the problem I am looking at. I already have all windows displayed/listed in the taskbar.

The problem is that the Excel window itself can be dragged from its top bar all the way to the bottom of my Windows screen (as far I like, but I usually am showing the top of the Excel window so I can view other windows above Excel), and will either cross
    (cover) the Windows taskbar, or move underneath the Windows taskbar. I am trying to keep the Excel window under the Windows taskbar - otherwise I lose visibility of all my other program icons on the Windows taskbar.

Thank you.

AndyRaffalski, Mar 2, 2022
  4. Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications

Search on Taskbar covers up icons

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please be informed that there is no way to shift the icons on the taskbar to right. It is per the system design. As you do not want to use the search icon, perform the below steps as a work around and check if it helps.

• Right click on the empty area on the taskbar, click on
      Properties.

• Click on Taskbar tab, check the box
      Use small taskbar buttons.

• Select Always combine, hide labels from the
      Taskbar buttons: drop down menu.

• Click on Apply button and click on
      OK button.
    This will help you to certain extent as the search bar will not cover the all icons on the taskbar.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 2, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications

1. Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications - Similar Threads - taskbar covers bottom

2. Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.: My screen has been like this for a while, but i didn't think much of it since it started out small and it didn't bother me because it was only blocking a very small portion of the bottom of the screen, I was able to click the start button and search and use my taskbar fine...
  3. Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications: There are already 2 other posts with this question. One is locked and the other is discussing the situation that the taskbar autohide feature seems not to work when Excel or other Office 365 application is maximised.My situation is that autohide is off, but when I maximised...
  4. Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications

Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications: There are already 2 other posts with this question. One is locked and the other is discussing the situation that the taskbar autohide feature seems not to work when Excel or other Office 365 application is maximised.My situation is that autohide is off, but when I maximised...
  5. Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications: HiI have the same question as a previous post but there is no clear answer, Could someone please support fixing this issue?Basically when Excel is maximized, the task bar which is set to AUTOHIDE, does not go away. Interestingly, when the task bar is NOT SET TO AUTOHIDE, then...
  6. Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications

Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications: HiI have the same question as a previous post but there is no clear answer, Could someone please support fixing this issue?Basically when Excel is maximized, the task bar which is set to AUTOHIDE, does not go away. Interestingly, when the task bar is NOT SET TO AUTOHIDE, then...
  7. Application window covers taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application window covers taskbar: I seem to be seeing an issue with the taskbar and application windows the opposite way to other posts. My problem is that when Windows starts and I load an application which has a window which I move down the screen it goes behind the taskbar, i.e. the taskbar is still...
  8. Application window covers taskbar

Application window covers taskbar: I seem to be seeing an issue with the taskbar and application windows the opposite way to other posts. My problem is that when Windows starts and I load an application which has a window which I move down the screen it goes behind the taskbar, i.e. the taskbar is still...
  9. Application window covers taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar covers the bottom of Office365 applications: I'm using WIndows 11, when I maximize an Excel by dragging the window up gainst the top of the monitor or by selecting the "maximize" icon in the upper right, all the Excel tabs are hidden behind the taskbar and I am unable to fix this, what can be done?Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar covering bottom of window

2. windows 11 windows bottom hidden under taskbar