Windows 10: Windows 11 Taskbar Froze Twice This Week.

Discus and support Windows 11 Taskbar Froze Twice This Week. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I was using my Stopwatch and Timer app that I downloaded when it was Windows 10. Twice already when I did touch the app to start it, it froze the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christinaszeman, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Taskbar Froze Twice This Week.

Hello,I was using my Stopwatch and Timer app that I downloaded when it was Windows 10. Twice already when I did touch the app to start it, it froze the whole taskbar up.Today when I restarted my laptop after the second time that the taskbar froze, there was an issue with the volume that I fixed.Now I mentioned in a previous post here that I would like the clock app that came with Windows 11 when I upgraded it from Windows 10. I uninstalled it because I already have another app To which I would now like to uninstall.How do I REINSTALL Not uninstall the Windows 11 clock app? I cannot do a fa

:)

Christinaszeman, Dec 1, 2021
  2. steve108 Win User
    steve108, Dec 1, 2021
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar Froze Twice This Week.

internet explorer 11 taskbar not grouping and invisible IE HELP!

Hi john,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to reset Explorer.exe and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below.

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer and verify the result.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: Please note that resetting Internet Explorer Settings will reset all user-defined settings including those set by installed extensions, toolbars and other add-ons to IE Defaults. This includes all Security,
    Privacy and Zone settings. Also this will clear browsing history, delete all temporary Internet Files, cookies, form data and especially all stored passwords.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Taskbar Froze Twice This Week.

1. Windows 11 Taskbar Froze Twice This Week. - Similar Threads - Taskbar Froze Twice

2. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  3. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  4. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

Blue screen happened twice in the last week.: Hello my windows have blue screened twice in the last week.I send the links to both dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhk_z2uPv7Tifmnv_?e=nAWYs3https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhlDrCU3gkO8BNdwJ?e=mghpGQAfter today's blue screen i found 2 errors in event viewer:Fault...
  6. Windows 11 Taskbar Froze Twice This Week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Froze Twice This Week.: Hello,I was using my Stopwatch and Timer app that I downloaded when it was Windows 10. Twice already when I did touch the app to start it, it froze the whole taskbar up.Today when I restarted my laptop after the second time that the taskbar froze, there was an issue with the...
  7. Windows 10 2004 update froze - twice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 update froze - twice: I watched it. It downloaded to my 1909 version on my Dell Latitude E6440 with a SSD, plenty of space, 16 GB ram but then it started it's install and a half hour into it it just froze the screen and none of my keys would work. I had to shut it off with the turn on/off button....
  8. Recurring tasks twice a week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring tasks twice a week: Hey everyone, I'm a Wunderlist fan that moved to To Do. I'm trying to figure out how to have a recurring task that reminds me twice a week. For example, I would like To do to remind me on Wednesdays and Fridays every week to perform a task. Any ideas on how to do this, or...
  9. Recurring tasks twice a week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring tasks twice a week: Hey everyone, I'm a Wunderlist fan that moved to To Do. I'm trying to figure out how to have a recurring task that reminds me twice a week. For example, I would like To do to remind me on Wednesdays and Fridays every week to perform a task. Any ideas on how to do this, or...
  10. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT once or twice a week

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT once or twice a week: Good evening, My name is David, I hope you're all fine. Since I've built my new computer back in November I've been having BSOD in Windows with the error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This error happens once or twice a week. It happens while doing desktop work, it never happened...