Windows 10: Windows 11 taskbar glitch

Discus and support Windows 11 taskbar glitch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I am in fullscreen mode, lets say youtube, every like couple of minutes the taskbar pops up for a brief second and then it disappears. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ali Arpacay, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Windows 11 taskbar glitch

Whenever I am in fullscreen mode, lets say youtube, every like couple of minutes the taskbar pops up for a brief second and then it disappears. I constantly have this problem, even when I am playing games it sometimes alt tabs me out of the game. When the taskbar pops up, I also get the loading image on my mouse. How do I fix this?

:)

Ali Arpacay, Oct 1, 2022

2. Windows 11 Small Taskbar Glitch...

Hi. This is to report an issue being faced on my Windows 11 laptop.

I am using a laptop with 14" screen and I always like to keep a small taskbar. Since there is no way to change the taskbar size on Windows 11, I changed it through Registry Editor. Well, the glitch is in the right bottom corner. All the icons at the bottom right corner are not perfectly aligned with the screen. To explain better, I have attached an image...

Windows 11 taskbar glitch [​IMG]

Swayansh Siddh Supkar, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Taskbar glitch

Hello Microsoft. I'm trying to help you by give some feedback about this new OS. I don't know if I'm doing this right, it's my first time posting here, but whatever.

Here's a glitch in Windows 10 that i found today, even though I don't know how to reproduce again:

Taskbar glitch

It's back to normal after I closed some windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading Windows 11 taskbar glitch ;)

Sérgio Oliveira, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows 11 taskbar glitch

Windows 11 taskbar icons not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 11. I understand that Taskbar icons are not working after upgrading to Windows 11. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

1. What happens when you click on an icon on the Taskbar?
    2. Do you receive any error message/code?
    3. Does this issue occur with all the icons?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try re-registering the taskbar and see if that works. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows + X keys together and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Now type in the following command and hit Enter: Get-AppXPackage -User ([System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity]::GetCurrent().Name) *ShellExperienceHost* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    3. Restart the PC once the command is complete.

If the issue persists, you can try creating a new user account and then see if you are able to access the icons on the Taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 taskbar glitch

1. Windows 11 taskbar glitch - Similar Threads - taskbar glitch

2. taskbar glitch ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar glitch ???: so i updated my laptop a few hours ago, and now my taskbar isn't working at all. when i hover my mouse over it, it just loads and doesn't pop up. i don't know if this is related as well, but file explorer and settings are also not opening, and it comes up with a notification...
  3. taskbar glitch ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar glitch ???: so i updated my laptop a few hours ago, and now my taskbar isn't working at all. when i hover my mouse over it, it just loads and doesn't pop up. i don't know if this is related as well, but file explorer and settings are also not opening, and it comes up with a notification...
  4. Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?: I have glitching under my taskbar and it seems mirroring with my display. When I photographed this, I had just opened Youtube on Chrome, so the red-white color scheme was my Youtube tab. I had tried to repair the corrupt drive by using command prompt but its not working. Is...
  5. Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?

Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?: I have glitching under my taskbar and it seems mirroring with my display. When I photographed this, I had just opened Youtube on Chrome, so the red-white color scheme was my Youtube tab. I had tried to repair the corrupt drive by using command prompt but its not working. Is...
  6. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  7. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  8. Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?: Tried restarting laptop and finishing all updates, but it's still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-glitching-windows-10-how-can-i/5d73d4d4-e875-4a44-b562-3c552c90a7da
  9. Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?

Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?: Tried restarting laptop and finishing all updates, but it's still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-glitching-windows-10-how-can-i/5d73d4d4-e875-4a44-b562-3c552c90a7da
  10. Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging