Windows 10: Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date.

Discus and support Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22533, two monitors, with taskbar shown on all displays. There's a thin line on the top of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SriRahayu1, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date.

Hi, I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22533, two monitors, with taskbar shown on all displays. There's a thin line on the top of mica/transparent taskbar that broken on all monitors, precisely above the "Taskbar corner overflow" that shows some icons, with clocks and date - I see this since two previous builds. Maybe there's a fix or any further info?! Thank you...

:)

SriRahayu1, Jan 16, 2022

2. Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Jan 16, 2022
  3. markymarc Win User
    SOLVED! DATE & Clock now VISIBLE in the Windows taskbar on one line!!!

I wanted the date and the time visible in my laptop's taskbar. Of course, Windows will show the date and time if you simply enlarge your taskbar, but who wants to loose valuable screen space? This frustrated the hell out of me. Finally found a solution, and wanted to share it. Hope it helps someone trying to simply see the damn date on one line of the taskbar!!!!! Peace at last....

The FREE program I found on CNET is called "Free Desktop Clock". Ran a virus check on it, and came back fine, so I installed it, and it works perfectly with Windows 10. Shows the day, date, time, am/pm, all on one line. Has a few skins to change the look of your clock.

Free Desktop Clock - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

markymarc, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date.

Clock and date in taskbar

I have tried every thing I can think of, but the clock and date do NOT show in the taskbar on the right. I've added clock 1 or clock 2, I've gone thru setting and control panel. I've rebooted the computer. How do I get a clock and date to show on my
    taskbar?

WendyCotter, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date.

1. Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date. - Similar Threads - Taskbar broken line

2. Line Appearing Above Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Line Appearing Above Taskbar: recently I did a factor reset and when I was downloading my apps. I noticed that there was a line above my taskbar. I'm wondering if it's a bug or it's normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-appearing-above-taskbar/1cdc7914-ec20-495a-bd28-d312d379db7b
  3. Line Appearing Above Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Line Appearing Above Taskbar: recently I did a factor reset and when I was downloading my apps. I noticed that there was a line above my taskbar. I'm wondering if it's a bug or it's normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-appearing-above-taskbar/1cdc7914-ec20-495a-bd28-d312d379db7b
  4. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11: When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-appearing-above-taskbar-on-windows-11/bab7c80c-cc74-479a-b3f5-444e21aa8dea
  5. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11: When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-appearing-above-taskbar-on-windows-11/bab7c80c-cc74-479a-b3f5-444e21aa8dea
  6. Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date.

Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date.: Hi, I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22533, two monitors, with taskbar shown on all displays. There's a thin line on the top of mica/transparent taskbar that broken on all monitors, precisely above the "Taskbar corner overflow" that shows some icons, with clocks...
  7. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  8. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  9. Clock and date on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock and date on taskbar: Hey all I just installed the new preview of Win 10 19624 and now my time and date are gone. I tried the right click to go to properties to fix it and properties weren't there. I went to the settings menu and didn't see it there either. How can I fix this?...
  10. Clock and date in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock and date in taskbar: I have tried every thing I can think of, but the clock and date do NOT show in the taskbar on the right. I've added clock 1 or clock 2, I've gone thru setting and control panel. I've rebooted the computer. How do I get a clock and date to show on my taskbar?...