Windows 10: Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10?????

Discus and support Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10????? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a laptop that has windows 11. I have been running it for about 2 months now, no problems at all. Until now. The first problem I am having is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maxsilbiger, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10?????

Hi, I have a laptop that has windows 11. I have been running it for about 2 months now, no problems at all. Until now. The first problem I am having is that my task bar is showing but there is nothing on it. no windows logo, no widget icon, no clock, data...... but when I press the windows key i get the start menu, but the search doesn't work?The second problem is that my setting look like windows 10?I restarted my pc and nothingthe purple is my task bar

:)

maxsilbiger, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2022
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10?????

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10?????

1. Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10????? - Similar Threads - Taskbar showing anything

2. How to make Windows 11 look like Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 11 look like Windows 10?: I'm running Windows 11 Home but today I wanted to change an icon when an error or warning pops upCan you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-windows-11-look-like-windows-10/c3056f62-23a5-45e8-b1e9-ea7f7a869bcf
  3. Windows 10 looking like Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 looking like Windows 11?: Does anyone know if Windows will make a update that will be like Windows 11? Like my computer can't take Windows 11 but I love the look of 11 so it would be awesome if Windows would make an update or upgrade that would keep Windows 10 but make it have the Windows 11 taskbar...
  4. Windows 10 looking like Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 looking like Windows 11?: Does anyone know if Windows will make a update that will be like Windows 11? Like my computer can't take Windows 11 but I love the look of 11 so it would be awesome if Windows would make an update or upgrade that would keep Windows 10 but make it have the Windows 11 taskbar...
  5. Windows 10 looking like Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. My Windows 11 looks like Windows 10 somehow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 looks like Windows 10 somehow: I reinstalled Windows 11 on my computer yesterday because of a driver conflict error. The installation process is quite convenient. Windows was running smoothly, however I have discovered that some elements of the Windows UI look like they belong to Windows 10. I have tried...
  7. My Windows 11 looks like Windows 10 somehow

My Windows 11 looks like Windows 10 somehow: I reinstalled Windows 11 on my computer yesterday because of a driver conflict error. The installation process is quite convenient. Windows was running smoothly, however I have discovered that some elements of the Windows UI look like they belong to Windows 10. I have tried...
  8. Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10?????: Hi, I have a laptop that has windows 11. I have been running it for about 2 months now, no problems at all. Until now. The first problem I am having is that my task bar is showing but there is nothing on it. no windows logo, no widget icon, no clock, data...... but when I...
  9. Windows 11 taskbar looks like windows 10 and wont work

Windows 11 taskbar looks like windows 10 and wont work: Hey so recently I updated to Windows 11 from windows 10 and my taskbar looks the same as Windows 10 and it doesn't respond when I click on the windows button or search so I have no way of opening apps I don't have on my desktop or taskbar. Is there anything I can do to fix...
  10. Windows 11 taskbar looks like windows 10 and wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar looks like windows 10 and wont work: Hey so recently I updated to Windows 11 from windows 10 and my taskbar looks the same as Windows 10 and it doesn't respond when I click on the windows button or search so I have no way of opening apps I don't have on my desktop or taskbar. Is there anything I can do to fix...