Windows 10: Windows 11 Taskbar on Both Monitors

Discus and support Windows 11 Taskbar on Both Monitors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,So I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm trying to get the taskbar to show up on both of my monitors. Currently it is only showing up on the main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevin Ho2, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Kevin Ho2 Win User

Windows 11 Taskbar on Both Monitors

Hi,So I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm trying to get the taskbar to show up on both of my monitors. Currently it is only showing up on the main monitor. I've seen videos that shows I'm supposed to have access to the Taskbar Behaviors in order to turn it on/off, but when I go to the taskbar settings, it looks completely different from the tutorials that I've seen. Currently on Windows 11 Pro. Here's a screenshot of mine vs what it's suppose to show so that I can add this feature. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Kevin Ho2, Dec 4, 2022

2. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Restore window issue in Window 10 1903 when extra Monitor

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information:

• Is the issue specific to DBeaver or does it happen on all the applications?

The issue could probably be because of the secondary monitor not having its own taskbar. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Right click the Taskbar on your primary monitor and choose Taskbar Settings.
    • Enable Show Taskbar on all the displays under
      Multiple Displays,
      and exit Settings.
    • Now, try restoring a minimized window to see if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Taskbar on Both Monitors - Similar Threads - Taskbar Both Monitors

2. Windows 11 Taskbar on Both Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar on Both Monitors: Hi,So I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm trying to get the taskbar to show up on both of my monitors. Currently it is only showing up on the main monitor. I've seen videos that shows I'm supposed to have access to the Taskbar Behaviors in order to turn it on/off, but when...
  3. Clock on both monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock on both monitors: So, I use dual-monitors. I just have a quick question. How do I make the clock and calandar appear on both monitors, at least in windows eleven? And, if it's a laptop with a docking station, when I re-dock it will it retain that setting? will this apply to windows 10?Thanks...
  4. Clock on both monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock on both monitors: So, I use dual-monitors. I just have a quick question. How do I make the clock and calandar appear on both monitors, at least in windows eleven? And, if it's a laptop with a docking station, when I re-dock it will it retain that setting? will this apply to windows 10?Thanks...
  5. Anyway to get volume icon on taskbars of both monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to get volume icon on taskbars of both monitors?: Recently got a second monitor, and I was wondering is there a way to add volume icon that is on your main monitor taskbar to both monitors? I google before posting and there seems to be no way doing it natively in windows, is this still the case? Also people recommended...
  6. System icons on both taskbars on two monitor setup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System icons on both taskbars on two monitor setup?: I can't figure out how (or if I even can) to have the system icons show up on my second monitor too, all I have on the right is the time and date. I could really benefit having those on my second monitor since when playing games I have to win-tab and click on "view desktop"...
  7. Windows is mirroring both of my monitors.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is mirroring both of my monitors.: Hello there. I'm experiencing some issues, as Windows is acting up. You see, Windows decided to connect my monitors from Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 to Monitor 12. How can I set it back to be separate monitors again? Thanks in advance....
  8. Display taskbar icons on both monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display taskbar icons on both monitors: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to also display the taskbar icons on my second monitor in extend display mode. As you can see here is my main first monitor [ATTACH] And here is my second monitor[ATTACH] From what I read it's not possible to copy them on the...
  9. Have popup taskbar on both monitors. How to turn off on 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have popup taskbar on both monitors. How to turn off on 2nd monitor: Just finished the upgrade from Win7-64 to Win10-64 & have an odd problem that I didn't have using Win7. I now have popup taskbars on both monitors. How do you turn off on 2nd monitor? *Confused 9555
  10. Windows 10 taskbar: App icons on both monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar: App icons on both monitors: Hi there, I recently added a second monitor to my Win 10 PC. I have attached a number of apps to the taskbar as can be seen in the image I attached. Does anyone know how to extend the symbols also into the taskbar on the right monitor? I would like to have the symbols...