Windows 10: Windows 11 Taskbar when auto hide is enabled

Discus and support Windows 11 Taskbar when auto hide is enabled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just installed the WIN11 update in my Acer Aspire 5 laptop and I'm used to keep the taskbar hidden, only showing up when I move the cursor to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Henrique Toaldo, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Taskbar when auto hide is enabled

I've just installed the WIN11 update in my Acer Aspire 5 laptop and I'm used to keep the taskbar hidden, only showing up when I move the cursor to the bottom of the screen. One of the most automatic movements I make is to move the cursor directly to the right bottom to check time/date and access network, volume and battery levels, but with Windows 11 that region of the taskbar doesn't make it show up when I move the cursor directly there. Is there a way of making the whole taskbar respond to the mouse when hidden?

:)

Henrique Toaldo, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Taskbar when auto hide is enabled

1. Windows 11 Taskbar when auto hide is enabled - Similar Threads - Taskbar auto hide

2. Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11: Previously, in Windows 11, I was able to set the taskbar to auto-hide, and it would appear when I moved my mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen, even when using applications in full-screen mode. However, I have recently noticed that the taskbar does not appear when using...
  3. Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11: Previously, in Windows 11, I was able to set the taskbar to auto-hide, and it would appear when I moved my mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen, even when using applications in full-screen mode. However, I have recently noticed that the taskbar does not appear when using...
  4. Windows 11 - Windows do not go full screen when auto-hide taskbar is enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows do not go full screen when auto-hide taskbar is enabled: On Windows 11 when you have auto-hide taskbar enabled... If you maximize a window... the window will never maximize. You always see the area where the taskbar would normally be when it is not hidden. Previous versions of windows the window would maximize to the size of the...
  5. Windows 11 - Windows do not go full screen when auto-hide taskbar is enabled

Windows 11 - Windows do not go full screen when auto-hide taskbar is enabled: On Windows 11 when you have auto-hide taskbar enabled... If you maximize a window... the window will never maximize. You always see the area where the taskbar would normally be when it is not hidden. Previous versions of windows the window would maximize to the size of the...
  6. The placement of the desktop icon changes when the auto hide taskbar is enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The placement of the desktop icon changes when the auto hide taskbar is enabled: So for some reason when I enable my auto-hide taskbar it just changes the placement of my desktop apps and foldersis this a new windows update with new profiles of taskbarregards MaskedCoder...
  7. The placement of the desktop icon changes when the auto hide taskbar is enabled

The placement of the desktop icon changes when the auto hide taskbar is enabled: So for some reason when I enable my auto-hide taskbar it just changes the placement of my desktop apps and foldersis this a new windows update with new profiles of taskbarregards MaskedCoder...
  8. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled: So i have auto hide taskbar enabled and whenever i try to hover over the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesnt show. I have 2 monitors, one is my laptop and the other is an external acer one. I have the acer one set up as the main display and the laptop one set up as the...
  9. Windows 11 Taskbar when auto hide is enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar when auto hide is enabled: I've just installed the WIN11 update in my Acer Aspire 5 laptop and I'm used to keep the taskbar hidden, only showing up when I move the cursor to the bottom of the screen. One of the most automatic movements I make is to move the cursor directly to the right bottom to check...
  10. Auto-hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto-hide taskbar: O/S 10.0.18363.836 Device HP laptop 17" May 2020 not touch screen In Tablet mode taskbar won't auto-hide, even though I have set it to do so in 'settings', also set for auto-hide for desktop, which it does do, but not in Tablet mode. Have restarted, but still won't work,...