Windows 10: Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely

Discus and support Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 terminal keeps writing this non stop then goes away automatically and starts again in a bit, MATPE 25932 with x = 4 A[0]= A[1] A[2] = A[3] =... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fayaz hossain, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely

Windows 11 terminal keeps writing this non stop then goes away automatically and starts again in a bit, MATPE 25932 with x = 4 A[0]= A[1] A[2] = A[3] = A[4] = A = PX+1-PX = 612 with x = 1 10284 with x = 3 25932 with x = 4

:)

fayaz hossain, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Terminal 1.15.252 released to Windows 10 and Windows 11

Source:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/det...l/9N0DX20HK701

Brink, Dec 26, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Terminal 1.12.1098 released to Windows 10 and Windows 11

Source: https://github.com/microsoft/termina.../v1.12.10982.0

Get Windows Terminal from the Microsoft Store

Brink, Dec 26, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely

Windows Terminal Preview 1.13.1098 for Windows 10 and Windows 11

Source: https://github.com/microsoft/termina.../v1.13.10983.0

Get Windows Terminal Preview from the Microsoft Store

Brink, Dec 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely

1. Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely - Similar Threads - terminal behaving strangely

2. Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely: Windows 11 terminal keeps writing this non stop then goes away automatically and starts again in a bit, MATPE 25932 with x = 4 A[0]= A[1] A[2] = A[3] = A[4] = A[S] = PX+1-PX = 612 with x = 1 10284 with x = 3 25932 with x = 4...
  3. Windows 11 behaving strangely when AD joined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 behaving strangely when AD joined: Hi everyone.For the past couple days I tried to get my new-ish laptop working in the office environment and Active Directory Windows Server 2016 on current updates, several DCs. The machine was in use by another user before and rather than cleaning his stuff up, I preferred a...
  4. Windows 11 behaving strangely when AD joined

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 behaving strangely when AD joined: Hi everyone.For the past couple days I tried to get my new-ish laptop working in the office environment and Active Directory Windows Server 2016 on current updates, several DCs. The machine was in use by another user before and rather than cleaning his stuff up, I preferred a...
  5. Windows Mail behaves strangely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail behaves strangely?: Hi, I use windows mail but over time it's got weirder and weirder! I use Win Insider build 21277. 1 Sometimes when I start the app it close unexpected 2 I can't add more than 2 google accounts Please help me! Poul Erik Rasmussen...
  6. Windows explorer is behaving very strange

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows explorer is behaving very strange: A few weeks ago I started having problems with the explorer. One day it started lagging a lot, freezing and stuff. Then, every time I selected a file it would completely freeze but not showing "Not responding". Later, I stopped having this problem but after a few days I had...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator behaves strange!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calculator behaves strange!!!: I just found out something strange regarding the windows 10 calculator and am posting a video regarding it: https://youtu.be/JLMJXajzkw0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calculator-behaves-strange/ce0ecd87-6fc4-4c59-8b8c-f1b182fc8ac2
  8. Windows everything is behaving strangely.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows everything is behaving strangely.: So after installing a Windows 10 update, my computer started behaving strangely. Namely, the taskbar is unresponsive, all my applications on it are gone, and it literally doesn't work. The start menu, wifi, and other utilities wont open and they won't even be highlighted when...
  9. Keyboard behaves strange on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard behaves strange on windows 10: Hi. I'm using Windows 10 and today I noticed that when I press the alt button it behaves very strange. For example when I press alt button when chrome is active windows first time it types "\ g" and in address bar activates google search. Second time I press alt button it...
  10. Left Shift Behaving Strangely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Shift Behaving Strangely: hi, I have a Asus VivoBook s15 510UA that i purchased 7 months back. But from the last 1 week i am having a really strange issue with my K/B. let me explain this a bit. this Laptop doesn't have any number pad/ numeric key set. So when i am talking about number keys i am...