Windows 10: Windows 11 Themes or Windows Logo Themes.

Discus and support Windows 11 Themes or Windows Logo Themes. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin. Currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 21H1. I would like to know how do i get all new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GavinMathos, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Themes or Windows Logo Themes.

To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin. Currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 21H1. I would like to know how do i get all new Windows 11 Themes or Windows Logo Themes for my Windows 10 Laptop. Please help in getting me Themes.Thanks & Regards,Gavin

:)

GavinMathos, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Keiki Win User

Windows themes?

Hey guys, where can I find windows themes? I typed in "windows themes" in google and they were... not really good :shadedshu . Which themes are you guys using right now? Is there a theme that shows the weather and has the periodic table (my friend's powerbook has the periodic table on it!!)

Keiki, Jun 27, 2021
  3. erocker Win User
    erocker, Jun 27, 2021
  4. trickson Win User

Windows 11 Themes or Windows Logo Themes.

Windows 7 themes ?

I am having the hardest time finding a good star trek theme for windows 7 . It sucks you can find tons of crap you do not want nor even care to have . Is there any one that knows were to get this ? I wonder if any one on TPU could make one . Now that would be great if some one here could make a great Star Trek Theme for windows 7 . *Respect :respect:

trickson, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Themes or Windows Logo Themes.

1. Windows 11 Themes or Windows Logo Themes. - Similar Threads - Themes Logo Themes

2. Windows 11 theme bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 theme bug: Windows 11 theme bugN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-theme-bug/4d4116b3-e175-4cc0-b216-e1ab29839aad
  3. Window Custom Themes / logo change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Custom Themes / logo change: I changed "Custom Themes" in the "Org Setting" of M365, and after the change I found that the logo of my window was not changed.How does window change this logo? Where is regestry/regedit path to change the logo?Look at the screenshot, the new logo is pink, but the logo on...
  4. Window Custom Themes / logo change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Custom Themes / logo change: I changed "Custom Themes" in the "Org Setting" of M365, and after the change I found that the logo of my window was not changed.How does window change this logo? Where is regestry/regedit path to change the logo?Look at the screenshot, the new logo is pink, but the logo on...
  5. Window Custom Themes / logo change

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 11 Themes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Themes: The default windows 11 theme pictures have disappeared from the menu. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-themes/f717c925-6b9a-48e7-b5e3-d205903b6b14
  7. Windows 11 Themes

Windows 11 Themes: The default windows 11 theme pictures have disappeared from the menu. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-themes/f717c925-6b9a-48e7-b5e3-d205903b6b14
  8. Window 11 Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Theme: I am an author, and need an easy on the eyes screen with clear indication of which screen is active. Above is exactly what I have on Windows 7. What app/add on do I buy to get what I need? Windows 11 is @#$%....
  9. Window 11 Theme

Window 11 Theme: I am an author, and need an easy on the eyes screen with clear indication of which screen is active. Above is exactly what I have on Windows 7. What app/add on do I buy to get what I need? Windows 11 is @#$%....
  10. Windows 11 Personalization/Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Personalization/Theme: Hello,Is there a way to choose the colour of the Start Up / Shut Down / Update screen accent and/or colour? Back in Windows 10 the Start Up screen was the same colour as my Start Menu theme which was red with black writing. Now on Windows 11 the Start Up screen is just black...