Windows 10: Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it?

Discus and support Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought a new PC, and it came with Windows 11 preinstalled.The set-up required me to enter my Microsoft account and it imported all that junk over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Catof Curiosity, May 22, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it?

So I bought a new PC, and it came with Windows 11 preinstalled.The set-up required me to enter my Microsoft account and it imported all that junk over from my old Windows 10 PC.The problem is, it seems to think I've tried to bamboozle it by installing Windows 11 on my old laptop, so it won't let me activate Windows 11 on this new PC. It says the hardware seems to have changed. It hasn't. It's a new PC with a new version of Windows pre-installed. Gah. Errorcode: 0xc0ea000aI've tried the troubleshooter, and that's just nonsense.I've tried entering the Windows 11 product code, and that won't wo

:)

The Catof Curiosity, May 22, 2024

2. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, May 22, 2024
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it? 37693d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-1.png
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it? 37694d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-2.png
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    • Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it? 37695d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-3.png
    4. Click OK.
    • Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it? 37696d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-4.png
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it?

Can I use My old M.2 with window 10 on new PC and install window 11?

I want to clone my old M.2 with window 10 (came with PC from third party PC builder shop.) and data on it to prerun on new PC as part way to window 11 home (That I will buy by myself.) with my old data because my old data is priceless to remove like my personal doc. and my works etc. So any advice for me?

Alex Just Alex, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it?

1. Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it? - Similar Threads - Thinks I'm Using

2. Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Thinks I'm Using An Old PC - How do I correct it?: So I bought a new PC, and it came with Windows 11 preinstalled.The set-up required me to enter my Microsoft account and it imported all that junk over from my old Windows 10 PC.The problem is, it seems to think I've tried to bamboozle it by installing Windows 11 on my old...
  3. What do I do windows 11 pc used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do windows 11 pc used: I got a computer today and it boots up and everything but it has the last owners account on it and I can’t factory restart it because I would rather not buy a new windows key I just want to know how to reset it with our deleting windows like restoring it to the original set...
  4. Keyboard is not working correctly i'm using nitro 5 windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is not working correctly i'm using nitro 5 windows 11.: This happen a month ago i updated my laptop and then shutit down and after the update was finished i opened it up and shutdown again without fully opening it up.Now yesterday i turned it on and noticed that my laptop is having issues with my keyboard even though i don't use...
  5. Keyboard is not working correctly i'm using nitro 5 windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard is not working correctly i'm using nitro 5 windows 11.: This happen a month ago i updated my laptop and then shutit down and after the update was finished i opened it up and shutdown again without fully opening it up.Now yesterday i turned it on and noticed that my laptop is having issues with my keyboard even though i don't use...
  6. i think i'm infected.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think i'm infected.: i was trying to download off a website i didn't trust. kaspersky was running, so i figured i'd be fine. i had adblock and clicked on the legitimate download link, i was expecting to download a .rar file but it downloaded a .msi installer (sorta like exes, i'm not sure if...
  7. How do I do this in Windows 10? I'm using a 15 year old program developed by one guy and a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I do this in Windows 10? I'm using a 15 year old program developed by one guy and a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/topselection [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq2185/how_do_i_do_this_in_windows_10_im_using_a_15_year/
  8. I'm hacked I think

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm hacked I think: Next to the time in my taskbar is the word hacked. I am a novice and don't know where to start to find out how this got there. It was appearing every now and then , but is now there all the time. I'm assuming I should be concerned about this. I ran SuperAntispyware and found...
  9. pc thinks it is in holland how do i correct this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pc thinks it is in holland how do i correct this: bbc iplayer wont work as it thinks i am out of country https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/pc-thinks-it-is-in-holland-how-do-i-correct-this/146b1ed8-2677-41b7-b3ca-3cd0f4cc8090
  10. HomeGroup thinking old machine is still hosting. How do i reset ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HomeGroup thinking old machine is still hosting. How do i reset ?: Basically the way it works in my home, is i get the latest hardware and then i hand down my mobo, cpu, GPU to my kids each of which have their own gaming pc's and their own Microsoft accounts All running Win10... I'd like to have a homegroup running so that we can share...