Windows 10: Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement

Discus and support Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We run a number of Windows 11 touch screen devices that we want to be able to administratively restrict the ability to use the Three and Four finger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ben Fotheringham-Singh, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement

We run a number of Windows 11 touch screen devices that we want to be able to administratively restrict the ability to use the Three and Four finger Touch gestures.I can see this setting in the gui under Bluetooth & Devices > Touch which i can manually toggle off.I ideally would like to push some form of policy or ideally push a registry key that can lock this down on all our machines but im really struggling to find a conclusive answer for this in windows 11.

:)

Ben Fotheringham-Singh, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement

1. Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement - Similar Threads - Three four finger

2. Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement: We run a number of Windows 11 touch screen devices that we want to be able to administratively restrict the ability to use the Three and Four finger Touch gestures.I can see this setting in the gui under Bluetooth & Devices > Touch which i can manually toggle off.I ideally...
  3. How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?: Windows 10/11 Touch GestureHi Everyone,Just want to ask if is there any C# code to enable/disable the Three- and four-finger touch gestures in Windows. Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Touch > Three- and four-finger touch gesturesI have some options related to registry...
  4. How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?: Windows 10/11 Touch GestureHi Everyone,Just want to ask if is there any C# code to enable/disable the Three- and four-finger touch gestures in Windows. Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Touch > Three- and four-finger touch gesturesI have some options related to registry...
  5. Problem with windows 11 kiosk mode three and four finger gestures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows 11 kiosk mode three and four finger gestures.: Hello, I am writing to bring to your attention a pressing issue that I have been unable to resolve.I am using Microsoft Edge as a single-kiosk application on a Windows 11 Pro system. Regrettably, I have encountered a significant bug that allows me to inadvertently drag the...
  6. Problem with windows 11 kiosk mode three and four finger gestures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows 11 kiosk mode three and four finger gestures.: Hello, I am writing to bring to your attention a pressing issue that I have been unable to resolve.I am using Microsoft Edge as a single-kiosk application on a Windows 11 Pro system. Regrettably, I have encountered a significant bug that allows me to inadvertently drag the...
  7. Three finger swipe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Three finger swipe: Formerly, I could switch between two open windows using a simple three finger swipe in Windows 10. But for a quiet while, not sure whether it happened after some update or something, I can't use this method now. Is this my problem alone, or Windows has permanently disabled...
  8. Windows 10 Three-Finger-Drag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Three-Finger-Drag: Does anyone know how to enable this gesture on Windows 10? I've searched quite a lot by now and haven't found yet a way to make this touchpad gesture to work. iirc Trackpad++ for bootcamp offers this gesture, so somehow it it possible, but it is limited to macbooks...
  9. Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad: Hi guys, I need a bit of help with finding settings for Laptop's gestures. The problem is the three-finger-touch gesture. I want to disable it because many times the search bar pops up and doesn't go back no matter what. I've to repeatedly log off to remove it from the...
  10. Can't change Three finger and four finger swipes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't change Three finger and four finger swipes.: Hello friends suddenly my three finger swipe up changes from 'Change Audio Volume' to ' Switch desktop and Show desktop' . I have tried to change in 'Touchpad settings' I have also tried to change from registry this values. ActionID1 = 5c ActionID3 = 5f ActionID5 =...