Windows 10: Windows 11 to 10 downgrade, digital license

Discus and support Windows 11 to 10 downgrade, digital license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello!I've tried looking an answer through the forums and microsoft pages but my question still stands. Two years ago I bought a prebuilt PC with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fanissitz, May 11, 2022.

1. Fanissitz Win User

Windows 11 to 10 downgrade, digital license

Hello!I've tried looking an answer through the forums and microsoft pages but my question still stands. Two years ago I bought a prebuilt PC with windows 10 installed. Then I got an automatic upgrade to windows 11 which I need to downgrade back to 10 due to compatibility issues with VR software more than 2 months have passed. My current windows 11 version is "activated with a digital license" but I haven't connected it with my microsoft account yet. What steps should I follow to secure a windows activation after a clean windows 10 installation? I know that I need to create an installation me

:)

Fanissitz, May 11, 2022

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, May 11, 2022
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows 11 to 10 downgrade, digital license [​IMG]

MCardona81, May 11, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

bought Windows 11 s laptop, can I downgrade to Windows 10 home

The digital license may be a restriction. I haven't had my hands on an S Mode machine to test this, but it is entirely plausible that you can't clean install and activate Home until you have switched out of S Mode and upgraded the digital license to Home.

There's no license restriction on 10 vs 11 though. Neither the digital licence or the product key make any distinction, MS now refers to them as being for 'Windows 10/11'.

Windows 11 to 10 downgrade, digital license [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Windows 11 to 10 downgrade, digital license - Similar Threads - downgrade digital license

2. downgrade back to windows 10 using upgraded windows 11 digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    downgrade back to windows 10 using upgraded windows 11 digital license: hi, I upgrade my Windows 10 pro to Windows 11 using update Windows on my laptop. all is good and Windows 11 pro is activated using my digital license. my question is can I downgrade back to Windows 10 using this same digital license? the reason why I need to downgrade is due...
  3. downgrade back to windows 10 using upgraded windows 11 digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrade back to windows 10 using upgraded windows 11 digital license: hi, I upgrade my Windows 10 pro to Windows 11 using update Windows on my laptop. all is good and Windows 11 pro is activated using my digital license. my question is can I downgrade back to Windows 10 using this same digital license? the reason why I need to downgrade is due...
  4. downgrade back to windows 10 using upgraded windows 11 digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Digital License: Hey peeps. Changed my motherboard and now my windows wont activate.Tried inserting the activation key.Wont work.Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-digital-license/fe876b4a-3067-4a78-8387-62af0d93f1fb
  6. Windows 11 Digital License

Windows 11 Digital License: Hey peeps. Changed my motherboard and now my windows wont activate.Tried inserting the activation key.Wont work.Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-digital-license/fe876b4a-3067-4a78-8387-62af0d93f1fb
  7. Windows 11 digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 digital license: If I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 before the free upgrade ends and then revert back to Windows 10 within the 10 day go back period can I still upgrade to Windows 11 again for free even if the free upgrade period has ended? Essentially what I am asking is: Is the...
  8. Windows 11 digital license

Windows 11 digital license: If I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 before the free upgrade ends and then revert back to Windows 10 within the 10 day go back period can I still upgrade to Windows 11 again for free even if the free upgrade period has ended? Essentially what I am asking is: Is the...
  9. Windows 11 to 10 downgrade, digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 to 10 downgrade, digital license: Hello!I've tried looking an answer through the forums and microsoft pages but my question still stands. Two years ago I bought a prebuilt PC with windows 10 installed. Then I got an automatic upgrade to windows 11 which I need to downgrade back to 10 due to compatibility...
  10. Windows 11 to 10 downgrade, digital license

Windows 11 to 10 downgrade, digital license: Hello!I've tried looking an answer through the forums and microsoft pages but my question still stands. Two years ago I bought a prebuilt PC with windows 10 installed. Then I got an automatic upgrade to windows 11 which I need to downgrade back to 10 due to compatibility...