Windows 10: Windows 11 to replace the blue screen of death with a black screen (BSOD)

Discus and support Windows 11 to replace the blue screen of death with a black screen (BSOD) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running Win 11? See below about changing the colour of the bsod screen, thanks to Guru3D: The Blue Death screen is already an iconic element of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kemical, Sep 15, 2021.

1. kemical Win User

Windows 11 to replace the blue screen of death with a black screen (BSOD)

Running Win 11? See below about changing the colour of the bsod screen, thanks to Guru3D:
    The Blue Death screen is already an iconic element of Windows, and is also known as BSOD. It was time, though, to say farewell. Windows 11 contains a black death screen, which fortunately keeps the BSOD abbreviation in English.

the output is precisely the same as that of the blue screen, which only changes the color of the backdrop, so it better blends with on and off systems that have likewise a...
    Click to expand...​

Read more

kemical, Sep 15, 2021

2. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 blue screen of death

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Please try to refer to the article, created by ZigZag3143 (Windows IT Pro) on July 26, 2013, to fix your issue with BSOD.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

For Black screen refer the link below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 15, 2021
  4. XP ROCKS. Win User

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

XP ROCKS., Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 to replace the blue screen of death with a black screen (BSOD) - Similar Threads - replace blue screen

2. Black and Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and Blue screen of death: Hello, so my pc started to get blue screen of death several times I took the choice to reinstall windows with erasing everything on the pc, but it didn’t fix the problem. Even today I saw the manufactur logo in startup of the BIOS but then everything went black. I pressed the...
  3. Black and Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black and Blue screen of death: Hello, so my pc started to get blue screen of death several times I took the choice to reinstall windows with erasing everything on the pc, but it didn’t fix the problem. Even today I saw the manufactur logo in startup of the BIOS but then everything went black. I pressed the...
  4. Black and Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen of death BSOD

Black screen of death BSOD: Pls help my channel will be removed if I can’t fix this!!! Windows 11 complete download now nothing it won’t show anything the caps lock button is flashing and the power indicator is staying on I’ve tried ctrl+alt+b and ctrl+alt+delete....
  6. Blue/Black screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue/Black screen of death: I've been having the blue screen of death problem since I bought a new laptop that is Asus VivoBook flip 14.The problem happens really randomly nearly once a day, and I couldn't find any connecting factors that might help me understand the reason behind the problem.This is...
  7. Blue/Black screen of death

Blue/Black screen of death: I've been having the blue screen of death problem since I bought a new laptop that is Asus VivoBook flip 14.The problem happens really randomly nearly once a day, and I couldn't find any connecting factors that might help me understand the reason behind the problem.This is...
  8. Windows 11 to replace the blue screen of death with a black screen (BSOD)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 11 to replace the blue screen of death with a black screen (BSOD): Running Win 11? See below about changing the colour of the bsod screen, thanks to Guru3D: The Blue Death screen is already an iconic element of Windows, and is also known as BSOD. It was time, though, to say farewell. Windows 11 contains a black death screen, which...
  9. blue screen and black screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen and black screen of death: Ive been using a laptop for a few months now and i keep getting blue and black screen of deaths after an update. Sometimes i get a blue screen while trying to update. Most of my blue screens are the system error. I get black screens when I try to access videos or connet thru...
  10. Blue screen of Death turns to Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of Death turns to Black Screen of Death: Hello Everyone, My Sony VAIO Laptop SVE1712C5E has died from a screen of blue then turns to screen of black. I used the Assist button to reset my laptop to factory settings Windows 8, but it still suffers the same problem. It just keeps on restarting and then all black...