Windows 10: windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar

Discus and support windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This Toolbar provided an immediate personally organized access to all my important folders - business, family, financial, entertainment etc.,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BernieHasenauer, Oct 12, 2021.

1. windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar

This Toolbar provided an immediate personally organized access to all my important folders - business, family, financial, entertainment etc., etc.,etc.,etc.,...removing such a useful tool was definitely not an improvement of Windows 11!... Put it back please Microsoft - Today please!

:)

BernieHasenauer, Oct 12, 2021
  2. No Jo Win User

Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

My original thread on May 17 2018 is locked.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...10-v1803/199e8c1d-277f-4595-a14c-346ad5e7bad1

However here is a solution:

Remove the Language Toolbar from the Taskbar by unticking (unchecking) it in the list of Toolbars. It will then float and will not show up in your Toolbars list or on the Taskbar.

Logoffs, Restarts and full Shutdown/Poweroff/Startup will all retain the Toolbars as set.

Hope this helps someone.

No Jo, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 12, 2021
  4. No Jo Win User

windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar

Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

Non-System Toolbars are missing from the Taskbar.

Every time I reboot, my own Toolbars (folders containing shortcuts) disappear from the Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803. The Language Toolbar is the only one there following a reboot. Other (viz Desktop, Links, Office16 and New Toolbars) have to be re-added as
    Toolbars. I'm not referring to pinned icons.

v1709 was OK.

No Jo, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar

1. windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar - Similar Threads - Toolbar missing taskbar

2. Taskbar and toolbars in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and toolbars in Windows 11: I have had my new Windows 11 laptop an hour and a half and I am already sorry that I didn't buy a Windows 10!!If I want an OS that was more like a Mac OS, I would have just bought a MAC! Not only has my ability to change the location of my taskbar or adjust it in any way been...
  3. Taskbar and toolbars in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and toolbars in Windows 11: I have had my new Windows 11 laptop an hour and a half and I am already sorry that I didn't buy a Windows 10!!If I want an OS that was more like a Mac OS, I would have just bought a MAC! Not only has my ability to change the location of my taskbar or adjust it in any way been...
  4. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  5. Windows 11 apps missing from the taskbar.

Windows 11 apps missing from the taskbar.: Recently, I installed Windows 11 and I noticed all the windows apps like settings, Microsoft Store, calculator, photos, paint and more are not showing in the taskbar. What I mean is that the apps are on the taskbar but the thumbnail is not showing in the taskbar....
  6. windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar

windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar: This Toolbar provided an immediate personally organized access to all my important folders - business, family, financial, entertainment etc., etc.,etc.,etc.,...removing such a useful tool was definitely not an improvement of Windows 11!... Put it back please Microsoft - Today...
  7. toolbar disapearing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    toolbar disapearing from the taskbar: Hello, I have Windows 10 build 18363.778 and lately the custom toolbar I have on my taskbar disappears from time to time, forcing me to create it all over again. Also, when I move the toolbar to the left-side of the taskbar close to the start Windows button, all shortcuts in...
  8. A strange case of missing Destop toolbar in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    A strange case of missing Destop toolbar in the Taskbar: Greetings. After installing the latest update on one of my machines, the Desktop toolbar was found missing from the Taskbar. Adding it again doesn't seem to work as it would disappear upon rebooting. The other machines were fine. Appreciate any kind assistance to resolve this...
  9. Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803: My original thread on May 17 2018 is locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/toolbars-missing-from-taskbar-in-windows-10-v1803/199e8c1d-277f-4595-a14c-346ad5e7bad1 However here is a solution: Remove the Language Toolbar...
  10. toolbar/taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    toolbar/taskbar: Hi new to this page and hoping for some desperately needed help!!!!! I have windows 10 now ( i think a mistake and can't go back) but my tool/task bar won't auto hide. Somedays it will for a moment or opening new tabs, then it jusy stays put and won't go away..... Any ideas...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 11 toolbar missing