Windows 10: Windows 11 TPM 2.0

Discus and support Windows 11 TPM 2.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have enabled fTPM on my Gigabyte A320M-H motherboard and PC Health Check and tpm.msc both say there isn't a TPM installed or "Compatible TPM cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VireussXD, May 27, 2022.

1. VireussXD Win User

Windows 11 TPM 2.0

I have enabled fTPM on my Gigabyte A320M-H motherboard and PC Health Check and tpm.msc both say there isn't a TPM installed or "Compatible TPM cannot be found."My CPU is Ryzen 5 2600 3.4Ghz which is compatible for Windows 11.

:)

VireussXD, May 27, 2022
  2. Bree Win User

Fast Guide : Upgrade to Windows 11 for non TPM 2.0 capable PCs

If my 1st generation processor can run 11, then your 2nd generation one certainly can.

Windows 11 TPM 2.0 [​IMG]

3. Ghot Win User

You can run Win 11 on your laptop. Check the tutorials on ElevenForum.
    There are workarounds. *Smile

For example...

Create bootable Windows 11 ISO without TPM, Secure Boot and RAM requirements. | Windows 11 Forum

4. bondy99 Win User

Windows 11 TPM 2.0

This is the CPU I have in the Medion Akoya Notebook / laptop

Windows 11 TPM 2.0 [​IMG]

That's the reason why I cant use Windows 11 on Medion Akoya, unless I have the CPU changed to one that is on the list of Intel i3 Core.

bondy99, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 TPM 2.0

1. Windows 11 TPM 2.0 - Similar Threads - TPM

2. I meet the TPM 2.0 requirement for windows 11 hence i tried to run it but met with display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I meet the TPM 2.0 requirement for windows 11 hence i tried to run it but met with display...: my pc doesn't meet the cpu req, even tho i have 4C + 8T AMD a12 9720p r7 radeon I have tried install additional drivers for the same from various websits but nothing worked...
  3. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: hello, i've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a day...
  4. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: hello, i've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a day...
  5. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My tpm 2.0 disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My tpm 2.0 disappeared: So it all started when on April 12 I was playing a game that requires tpm 2.0 which was working since i had it then a day later april 13 I try to play the game thst requires tpm 2.0 and it wouldnt let me enter the game because I didn't have the tpm 2.0 and I'm sure it was...
  7. My tpm 2.0 disappeared

My tpm 2.0 disappeared: So it all started when on April 12 I was playing a game that requires tpm 2.0 which was working since i had it then a day later april 13 I try to play the game thst requires tpm 2.0 and it wouldnt let me enter the game because I didn't have the tpm 2.0 and I'm sure it was...
  8. My tpm 2.0 disappeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Why doesn't Windows recognize that I activated TPM on my ASRock B450M Pro4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows recognize that I activated TPM on my ASRock B450M Pro4?: I have an Asrock B450M Pro4 r2.0 motherboard and I have TPM enabled in the BIOS and Windows 10 and the Microsoft tool to determine the status of your PC does not detect it, nor does it detect it in tpm.msc. In all the videos I have seen on YouTube where people have that same...
  10. Why doesn't Windows recognize that I activated TPM on my ASRock B450M Pro4?

Why doesn't Windows recognize that I activated TPM on my ASRock B450M Pro4?: I have an Asrock B450M Pro4 r2.0 motherboard and I have TPM enabled in the BIOS and Windows 10 and the Microsoft tool to determine the status of your PC does not detect it, nor does it detect it in tpm.msc. In all the videos I have seen on YouTube where people have that same...