Windows 10: Windows 11 TPM 2.0

Discus and support Windows 11 TPM 2.0 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have enabled fTPM on my Gigabyte A320M-H motherboard and PC Health Check and tpm.msc both say there isn't a TPM installed or "Compatible TPM cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VireussXD, May 27, 2022.

1. VireussXD Win User

Windows 11 TPM 2.0

I have enabled fTPM on my Gigabyte A320M-H motherboard and PC Health Check and tpm.msc both say there isn't a TPM installed or "Compatible TPM cannot be found."My CPU is Ryzen 5 2600 3.4Ghz which is compatible for Windows 11.

:)

VireussXD, May 27, 2022
  2. Bree Win User

Fast Guide : Upgrade to Windows 11 for non TPM 2.0 capable PCs

If my 1st generation processor can run 11, then your 2nd generation one certainly can.

Windows 11 TPM 2.0 [​IMG]

3. Ghot Win User

You can run Win 11 on your laptop. Check the tutorials on ElevenForum.
    There are workarounds. *Smile

For example...

Create bootable Windows 11 ISO without TPM, Secure Boot and RAM requirements. | Windows 11 Forum

4. bondy99 Win User

Windows 11 TPM 2.0

This is the CPU I have in the Medion Akoya Notebook / laptop

Windows 11 TPM 2.0 [​IMG]

That's the reason why I cant use Windows 11 on Medion Akoya, unless I have the CPU changed to one that is on the list of Intel i3 Core.

bondy99, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 TPM 2.0

1. Windows 11 TPM 2.0 - Similar Threads - TPM

2. Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login.: Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login. The HP Envy will not factory reset, probably because of the TMP. Diskpart does not see the drive. I'm trying to get her new Windows 11 computer going without changing the hard drive. Maybe someone has...
  3. Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login.: Grandma forgot her PIN. Windows 11 Bitlocker TPM only uses a PIN to login. The HP Envy will not factory reset, probably because of the TMP. Diskpart does not see the drive. I'm trying to get her new Windows 11 computer going without changing the hard drive. Maybe someone has...
  4. How to Dual boot Windows with another OS, while keeping the TPM reserved for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Dual boot Windows with another OS, while keeping the TPM reserved for windows: I like to mess around with different operating systems, but for convenience, I often return to Windows regularly.It would really help me to set up a Dual boot on my Main PC with Windows and Arch Linux so i can mess with diffrend Operating systems Via Distro box or similar...
  5. How to Dual boot Windows with another OS, while keeping the TPM reserved for windows

How to Dual boot Windows with another OS, while keeping the TPM reserved for windows: I like to mess around with different operating systems, but for convenience, I often return to Windows regularly.It would really help me to set up a Dual boot on my Main PC with Windows and Arch Linux so i can mess with diffrend Operating systems Via Distro box or similar...
  6. TPM 2.0 error code Valorant

TPM 2.0 error code Valorant: I have win 11 i was playing valorant before without any issues now it showing TPM 2.0 error code Valorant and i checked and my pc didn't have the TPM 2.0 it only have 1.2 i tried everything not working please help me i dont want to play in win 10...
  7. TPM 2.0 error code Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM 2.0 error code Valorant: I have win 11 i was playing valorant before without any issues now it showing TPM 2.0 error code Valorant and i checked and my pc didn't have the TPM 2.0 it only have 1.2 i tried everything not working please help me i dont want to play in win 10...
  8. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  9. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  10. TPM device enabled in BIOS but not visible in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM device enabled in BIOS but not visible in Windows: Hi,I want to upgrade Windows 11 from 22H2 to 23H2 but can't do that cos Windows setup program/assistant doesn't see fTPM of my AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D. It is enabled in BIOS but tpm.msc doesn't see it at all. I updated BIOS to the latest version, did multiple enable/disable fTPM...