Windows 10: Windows 11 Tray Icons of a Software Launched in Local Network

Discus and support Windows 11 Tray Icons of a Software Launched in Local Network in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have few portable software that I daily launch from my NAS in the local area network. When I move the tray icon from the hidden side to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FeDeGiOvE, May 23, 2024.

1. FeDeGiOvE Win User

Windows 11 Tray Icons of a Software Launched in Local Network

Hi,I have few portable software that I daily launch from my NAS in the local area network. When I move the tray icon from the hidden side to the "fixed" one, at the next launch still hidden and not memorized in the settings.Thanks

:)

FeDeGiOvE, May 23, 2024
  2. 阿譽 Win User

Tray icon is blurred when I switch user with different DPI

Hi everyone,

I develop application in windows 10 build 10586(newest version), and I find a problem.

Suppose I have two user accounts:

• session 1 (account user1), DPI: 125%
    • session 2 (account user2), DPI: 100%
    When I do theses steps, tray icon would be blurred...

• Launch program in user1 session, tray icon looks like clear on the bottom right corner。
    • Switch to another user (user2)。
    • Stitch back to the user1。
    • tray icon is blurred。
    • operate the application, tray icon is normal as long as it's updated。
    Does anyone encounter this issue? It would be no problem if both DPI are 100%, maybe OS use wrong icon to scale into 125%。

Thanks for your answer.

阿譽, May 23, 2024
  3. dalchina Win User
    Minimize softwares to system tray when starting?

Hi, I amended that post to suggest this: Here's another one that makes it easy to select the programs you want minimised to tray when they launch (not free): - this should happen automatically. Minimize to Tray Tool - Minimize any application to the tray Simple list, and if your program is launched, would be sent to tray. Not tried it. The trick with something like that would be to only send it to the tray after it's launched (once in a session) - and not subsequently. There's no feature intrinsic to Windows that makes this easy. I just found this comment which illustrates this:
    Looking again at the thread I posted initially, I was wrong- that ends up discussing minimising things only to the taskbar.

dalchina, May 23, 2024
  4. Windows 11 Tray Icons of a Software Launched in Local Network

Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Tray Icons of a Software Launched in Local Network

1. Windows 11 Tray Icons of a Software Launched in Local Network - Similar Threads - Tray Icons Software

2. Windows 11 Tray Icons of a Software Launched in Local Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Tray Icons of a Software Launched in Local Network: Hi,I have few portable software that I daily launch from my NAS in the local area network. When I move the tray icon from the hidden side to the "fixed" one, at the next launch still hidden and not memorized in the settings.Thanks...
  3. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network icon in the system tray: This is strange — I was having an issue with my cable service. The cable/wire to the house had to be replaced. Once the physical wire was replaced, the cable modem initializes and my devices connected. My phone connected via wi-fy and my roku connected via ethernet...
  4. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network icon in the system tray: This is strange — I was having an issue with my cable service. The cable/wire to the house had to be replaced. Once the physical wire was replaced, the cable modem initializes and my devices connected. My phone connected via wi-fy and my roku connected via ethernet...
  5. Network connection icon in tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connection icon in tray: Starting from yesterday, while I'm connected to the internet, the tray icon says I'm not "No internet access" icon.I logged off/on to my account, I turned off/on my laptop, to no avail...Any thoughts?...
  6. Network connection icon in tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connection icon in tray: Just from yesterday, while I'm connected to the internet, the tray icon says I'm not "No internet access" icon.I logged off/on to my account, I turned off/on my laptop, to no avail...Any thoughts?...
  7. The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11: I needed to switch Internet, I checked the tray and found out that network icon is missing. I know network icon was combined with the sound icon and it was there after I upgraded to windows 11. But now I have only sound icon see screen-shot. I can't find the network icon...
  8. The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11

The network tray icon is missing / Windows 11: I needed to switch Internet, I checked the tray and found out that network icon is missing. I know network icon was combined with the sound icon and it was there after I upgraded to windows 11. But now I have only sound icon see screen-shot. I can't find the network icon...
  9. Windows 11 Network/ethernet tray icon disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Network/ethernet tray icon disappeared.: Hello there, I'm using win11 21h2 22000.194 version. I have upgraded my windows 10 to win11 via microsoft updater tool. Everything seems and was working fine. When i did restart my system, network logo has dissappeard. Sadly thing is, windows 11 does not have an option for...
  10. Windows 11 Network/ethernet tray icon disappeared.

Windows 11 Network/ethernet tray icon disappeared.: Hello there, I'm using win11 21h2 22000.194 version. I have upgraded my windows 10 to win11 via microsoft updater tool. Everything seems and was working fine. When i did restart my system, network logo has dissappeard. Sadly thing is, windows 11 does not have an option for...