Windows 10: Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use.

Discus and support Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, so I'm having some issues getting both sound output and mic input to work at the same time with AirPods 2nd Gen on Windows 11.Does anyone have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JasonHe54, Jun 23, 2022.

1. JasonHe54 Win User

Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use.

Hey, so I'm having some issues getting both sound output and mic input to work at the same time with AirPods 2nd Gen on Windows 11.Does anyone have any clue about what's going on or how to resolve this issue so that I can use both at the same time?Some examples of this issue are when I'm watching a video online and open OBS because I pass through my camera through OBS which uses my microphone, which ends up removing the audio output to my AirPods, and enabled my microphone to work. Another example would be just using Zoom. Same situation, I'm watching a video in a browser, open Zoom, join a

:)

JasonHe54, Jun 23, 2022

2. Airpod Pro Mic not working on Windows 10 pc

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me. Due to the pandemic I am working from home and I have recently purchased a pair of Apple Airpod Pro's for MS teams calls however I can't get the mic to work. I've connected the airpods to my windows 10 pc ok and they play
    sound fine however I don't have an option to select the the airpods mic. When I go to the sound
    settings>sound settings>sound control panel there's no option for the Airpods as a recording device:

Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use. 6440d799-3a01-40cd-bb5e-c79383735067?upload=true.jpg

Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use. ad134205-8358-4cc5-9b36-d511f07b854f?upload=true.jpg

This is a bit strange as when I first connected the airpods to my pc they were an recording option but it didn't work.

I've tried everything like installing the latest drivers, updating the latest windows updates etc. Has anyone had the same issue and got airpod pros mic working properly on windows 10? The mic works fine on my ipad and android phone so I know the mic works

If it helps here are some of my PC details:

• PC: HP Pavillion Gaming Notebook
    • Windows 10 Home version 1909
    • Bluetooth 4.0 (i think)

I'm annoyed that I spent some time reading / watching reviews before deciding to purchase these Airpods and I did not come across anything about issues with the mic. I just thought being a high end, popular bluetooth wireless earphones that they would be
    100% compatible

Timmah2020, Jun 23, 2022
  3. AirPods Mic not working

So I recently had problems with getting my AirPods to connect to my Surface Book 2. Called Microsoft support, and they told me to delete the driver. Now my AirPods connect to my computer, but just for sound. The mic doesn't connect. Does anyone know where
    I can re-download the driver so that I can get the mic working again?

Edit: Nevermind, it works again.

Aaronthetechguy, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use.

Bluetooth headset mic does not work with newly built PC

Recently built a PC with ASRock B550 ITX/ac motherboard. I am using a wireless bluetooth headphones (similar to airpods).

The sound is great, however, I am unable to record anything through the built-in mic.

System: Windows 10

Problem: Connect a bluetooth headset to the PC; The sound works; the mic doesn't work seemingly

Things I have tried:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling Realtek sound drivers
    2. uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers
    3. Using the same headphones on a laptop - both sound and mic work as expected
    4. Using another pair of bluetooth headphones on my desktop PC - same issue persists
    Above are the main solutions I was able to find online, however, if anyone here has other suggestions, that would be great!

Thanks!

MastermindRT, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use.

1. Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use. - Similar Threads - Unable hear sound

2. Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11: Hi there, since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11. If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.any idea what's going wrong?thanks a lotBestDaniele...
  3. Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11: Hi there, since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11. If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.any idea what's going wrong?thanks a lotBestDaniele...
  4. Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use.: Hey, so I'm having some issues getting both sound output and mic input to work at the same time with AirPods 2nd Gen on Windows 11.Does anyone have any clue about what's going on or how to resolve this issue so that I can use both at the same time?Some examples of this issue...
  5. airpods mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods mic: is there some kind off app i can use on windows 10 for normal airpods mic to work submitted by /u/LengthinessDry8998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfyvbz/airpods_mic/
  6. Unable to hear sound

Unable to hear sound: Hi! Earlier today I started having sound issues where I cannot hear any sound from any device be it wireless or not I tried basically everything I could think of (drivers, restarting computer, control panel, etc) What should I try now? I dont know if resetting my pc will...
  7. everyone can hear my pc sound when I use the mic

everyone can hear my pc sound when I use the mic: Every time I chat with somebody through my mic they can hear all of my pc sounds and that is not because the sound is too loud. I plugged in an old mic that doesn't work anymore and my chat partner can still hear my pc sound. how can I solve this? submitted by...
  8. Airpod Pros connecting to Windows 10, but does not appear in sound settings unable to hear...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpod Pros connecting to Windows 10, but does not appear in sound settings unable to hear...: I have tried installing drivers uninstalling drivers reconnecting and all the common mistakes. I have googled solutions articles and articles no solution, I even stumbled upon an active forum which has no solution dating back to NOVEMBER 2019...
  9. No sound when using mic

No sound when using mic: Every time I try to use the mic the sound just doesn't come out submitted by /u/iansparta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epayqz/no_sound_when_using_mic/
  10. Unable to Hear Sound From Bluetooth Speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Hear Sound From Bluetooth Speakers.: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my Bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...