Windows 10: Windows 11 Uninstalling; How to install

Discus and support Windows 11 Uninstalling; How to install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So around 2 weeks ago, I was messing around with Voicemod and was downloading soundboard things from the Voicemod website. Around 2/3 startups later, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Owen Narog, May 13, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Uninstalling; How to install

So around 2 weeks ago, I was messing around with Voicemod and was downloading soundboard things from the Voicemod website. Around 2/3 startups later, I try booting it up. Nothing would happen for a solid 10 minutes, but ~10 mins later, it brings up BIOS and I don't know what to do but I installed the Windows Media thing for Windows 10 on a USB stick, and when I plug it into my computer, ~10 minutes a blue screen pops up saying something along the lines of 'Start your install' and I tried doing it but it would never let me, so I clicked it again, but this time clicked 'Repair' and I've been try

:)

Owen Narog, May 13, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2023
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Windows 11 Uninstalling; How to install :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 13, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Uninstalling; How to install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 13, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Uninstalling; How to install

1. Windows 11 Uninstalling; How to install - Similar Threads - Uninstalling install

2. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  3. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  4. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  5. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  6. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...: Question is included https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-multiple-versions-of-windows-have-been/727e5a2c-7dfe-40f9-bf09-02f49ec101d3
  8. If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...

If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...: Question is included https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-multiple-versions-of-windows-have-been/727e5a2c-7dfe-40f9-bf09-02f49ec101d3
  9. Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...: This instagram app is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many times but it keeps getting installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-is-being-installed-automatically-on-my/de178f1c-f262-4309-9fed-24ad29586caf
  10. Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...

Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...: This instagram app is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many times but it keeps getting installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-is-being-installed-automatically-on-my/de178f1c-f262-4309-9fed-24ad29586caf