Windows 10: Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press...

Discus and support Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I have an HP Omen 15 Laptop that is pretty newly updated to Windows 11 it's around mid 2021, so not that new tbh and started to having a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KonangTyagazain, May 12, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press...

Hello! I have an HP Omen 15 Laptop that is pretty newly updated to Windows 11 it's around mid 2021, so not that new tbh and started to having a lot of problem, most noticeably the unresponsive laptop and requires me to force shut down using the power button. I have tried a lot of things that is posted in this community and have searched a lot of websites that pointing out a thing or two but those gave me zero improvements. I have tried to reset all of my software in this laptop with a huge hope that it'll make my laptop normal again, but it continues to become unresponsive again. Most of the

:)

KonangTyagazain, May 12, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, May 12, 2022
  3. rinjo Win User
    Intermittent black screen/hang while doing random tasks

Hi All,

I recently assembled a desktop PC (detailed specs provided in profile system 2).
    I have started observing intermittent black screen while using this PC. All of a sudden the PC will become unresponsive, screen goes black, keyboard and mouse are also unresponsive. However, I can seen that the system is running, but I am unable to get it back without a reset.
    This has been troubling me quite a bit as its unpredictable when it will hang/black screen will appear.

I am running on all the latest AMD Radeon drivers and also updated to the latest version of the OS(Windows 10 Pro 21H1).
    I have checked the event logs, but did not find anything mentioned there based on the timeline of these hangs.

Any help/suggestion to resolve this issue is highly appreciated.

Regards,

rinjo, May 12, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press...

FreeBooter, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press...

1. Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press... - Similar Threads - Unresponsive sometimes screen

2. My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...: I sometimes get a blue screen error on my computer. In addition to that, my computer started freezing without giving me a blue screen error. Everything, including the mouse, sound, and keyboard, would freeze. I have formatted my computer a few times, but the problem persists....
  3. My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...: I sometimes get a blue screen error on my computer. In addition to that, my computer started freezing without giving me a blue screen error. Everything, including the mouse, sound, and keyboard, would freeze. I have formatted my computer a few times, but the problem persists....
  4. My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wallpaper sometimes turn black windows 11 + blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper sometimes turn black windows 11 + blue screen: Hello, I have had this weird issue for a few weeks, my wallpaper turns black randomly. Sometimes if I right-click refresh, it reloads the wallpaper. Sometimes I have to restart windows explorer from task manager. On top of that, since this morning, I had 2 blue screens. - Win...
  6. Computer turning unresponsive and sometimes blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turning unresponsive and sometimes blue screening: My windows 10 custom built pc keeps crashing. I got this pc from a friend who also had some problems with bluescreens but those where very rare and far between and did happen to me too sometimes but not frequently enough that it would bother me but now I have been getting...
  7. Computer turning unresponsive and sometimes blue screening

Computer turning unresponsive and sometimes blue screening: My windows 10 custom built pc keeps crashing. I got this pc from a friend who also had some problems with bluescreens but those where very rare and far between and did happen to me too sometimes but not frequently enough that it would bother me but now I have been getting...
  8. Computer turning unresponsive and sometimes blue screening

9. Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press...

Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press...: Hello! I have an HP Omen 15 Laptop that is pretty newly updated to Windows 11 it's around mid 2021, so not that new tbh and started to having a lot of problem, most noticeably the unresponsive laptop and requires me to force shut down using the power button. I have tried a...
  10. PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots

PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots: A few months ago my pc would crash 2-4minutes after booting it up for the first time in the morning, screen would freeze and wouldnt accept any input I solved this by just rebooting pc and it run as normal for the rest of the day. After a few weeks it would crash twice in the...